writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

497 listings (71 - 80)

Jackie Gilroy  
Jackie was born in Govanhill, Glasgow and is a resident of Cumnock (Inertia), Doom Valley Scotland. Jackie is approaching his forties and is promising even more bitterness with each new piece of writing we receive. Jackie is a lifelong Trotskyist, infamous in Glasgow leftwing circles for his bulls...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

George Tartaros  
George Tartaros is a Greek writer and poet, who writes his works in two languages, Greek and English. He was born in Karditsa, Greece. From 1996 to 2003 he studied Theater Studies at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. George lives and works in London, UK. Books: -Solo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Clint Shaw  
I write,I have no choice but be who I am. The good Lord has designed me that way. I have been blessed with a difficult life, as I cannot write what I do not feel. Always looking for a publisher, I have many works in progress. This is a poem I wrote for my wife, just before our wedding. Na...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kohana Au  
Kohana Au has long been a writer associated with a number of projects throughout the Hawaiian Islands. A student and lover of all that is Polynesia; from New Zealand to Hawai\\\'i, he shares his knowledge and understanding of these wonderful cultures. \"Since as a child I have been interested...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mark Turvin  
Mark has had over 60 productions of his 20 plays. He has had his work produced from Finland to Thailand, and from San Diego to Off Broadway. Four of his plays have been published, and one is the second longest running show in Arizona, logging in at seven years of performances. Mark is also an ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Mary Andrews  
Mary Abigail Andrews was born in Trinidad and Tobago in 1985. Her father was a singer and song writer and it is from him that she inherited her ability to write creatively. Mary always had a passion for writing. At a very early age she started writing poems, songs and eventually stories that showe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shirley Grandahl  
"Cancer S.O.S.: Strategies of Survival: A Guidebook for Women with Cancer”, S. Grandahl and R. Welsh, Alba Publishing, 1998 “It’s Only a Cold”, Coping Magazine, May/June 1999 “When the Doctor Says It’s Cancer”, Better Homes and Gardens, February, 1998 “The Face of God", PCC Monthly, Dece...
writers / published 

6 works listed

John Pagan  
Writer, author, professional sketch-artist, graphic designer, born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Author of the novel Fury in the Garden (2003), Fury in the Garden: Dream Version (2010), Sketchmaster: A Step By Step Drawing Guide (2010), the article Poltergeist: Human-Electromagnetic Fear fe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >