writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

497 listings (51 - 60)

Marta Negron  
My name is Marta Negron, I am currently 31 years of age, originally born in Humacao, PR. I been living in Orlando, FL. U.S.A for 16 years, I am the writer a science fiction book name, Enigma, Descubre El Misterio, translation will be (Enigma, Uncover The Mystery) that's the first book I have ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tamyara Brown  
Tamyara admits her journey has not always been easy raising a family of six. She has faced obstacles such as being a survivor of Breast Cancer, Domestic Violence and being homeless. She cares for her son who suffers from a rare Kidney disease Focal Segmental Glomersclersois and Nephrotic Syndrome ye...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dhammika Dharmawardhane  
A creative out of the box thinker. Global communications expertise in the financial, FMCG, hospitality, tourism, higher education, charity, automotive and public sectors. Sound knowledge of the latest digital marketing and social media practices. Google me 'Dhammika Dharmawardhane' and you...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Simmons B Buntin  
Simmons B. Buntin is the founding editor of Terrain.org: A Journal of the Built & Natural Environments, an award-winning international journal at www.terrain.org. His own American terrain has varied from the rolling hardwood hills of Maryland to the flagstone trails of the Colorado Front Range, ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Caesar Brunswick  
About the Author: Forty-something Georgia native, Caesar Brunswick, was bitten by the writing bug rather late in life. A former educator, Brunswick holds degrees in education from Fayetteville State University and University of Colorado and has spent the bulk of his professional career in Hospital...
writers / published 

1 works listed

PuMa Tse  
The once and former professor, academic dean, and elusive Zen master with an impossibly long vita, now.... Pu (the naturally shaped wood, the ideogram shown) Ma (that is profound) Tse (son or master) if you must have a name. This is a void, stripped away by the wilderness along with nearly everythin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Bogdan Tiganov  
I am a writer and artist, born in Brăila, Romania, on August 1, 1981, and it was there that I started my lifelong interest in the arts by attending the Nicolai Bălcescu School of Music at the age of seven, learning to play piano as well as composing. In London, UK, I studied visual arts un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sylvia Keck  
January Keck is a fresh free-style writing voice. Her collection of short stories are now published in two volumes. Published by Quill Books, SparrowCrowne Press, and Ladybug (children's) Press. Known for her persuasive, cutting edge commercial industry trade articles, she has been featured i...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Arvind Kumar  
Born Jan 1930 MA in English Literature First Editor Sarvottam Reader's Digest (Hindi edition of the Reader's Digest, published from new Delhi), Madhuri (Hindi film fortnightly from the Times of India, Mumbai). Assistant editor Caravan (English fortnightly magazine), Sarita and Mukta (Hind...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >