writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

497 listings (31 - 40)

Brownie Haney  
Writer profile: 1996 Profile: Brownie H. was born in Germany in 1974, with a farther in the US Army. Brownie of mixed heritage(Chippewa, Sioux, Irish, Red Fox{African Tribe}). Brownie won a New poets $1,000 scholarship prize for his poem (Elders Song) that was published in the New Poetry journal ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Adhitya Mulya  
Indonesian, 26 yrs-old, in November 2003, published a debut comedy novel 'Jomblo' in Indonesia, also work for a shipping company, currently being assigned in Cote d'Ivoire (yes people....western Africa, that's it right there). The book was on sale the same day I was accepted to go abroad so littl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Julie Grace  
Julie Grace was born and raised in Northern California. While a single parent with four daughters,she pursued a career in Retail Management and Marketing. She is a now retired and a grandmother of six. She has received several awards for her poetry from 1989 to present. Her poem, "Light of Truth"...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Haim Kadman  
A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amazed on my first tour abroad by the vastness and distances I've met with. I could have seen it on maps muc...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Abe Rossi  
I began writing stories and poetry many years ago. At times, filling spiral bound notebooks with simple thoughts to be used at a later date. Even now, though quite proficient in the use of computers, I still pre-write all of my ideas in my notebooks. At that point, I type and save the result onto ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelorís and Masterís Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >