writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

497 listings (21 - 30)

Michael Zealey  
2013 Springboards. Further collection of short stories and short scripts, published by Lulu.com available through Amazon.com 2012 Snakebite. Feature length screenplay for DirectorDouglas productions 2011 Various short script commissions for 5 UK production companies 2010 Bum Notes. Collection ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Ken Shapley  
Ken Shapley has been telling stories professionally for ten years now. He has performed in schools, lecture halls, community centres, museums and around campfires in England, France, Canada and Japan to audiences of five years old and above. He has an enthusiastic and dynamic presentation style...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mark McCawley  
Mark McCawley is a fiction writer, editor, poet, and small press publisher. Since founding Greensleeve Editions in 1988, he has published over fifty chapbooks. Since 1993, he has edited the litzine Urban Graffiti, now approaching its tenth issue. From 1986 to 1993 Mark taught poetry and fictio...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Jane Joyce  
I share my birthday with Franz Kafka (July 3rd) though I was born 100 years later (1983) making me recently 26. I have overcome a surprising amount of hardships, including a recent near death experience, and still some other current challenges. I have fun with it. Life is precious and though I al...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sam North  
Sam North is an author of thirteen published novels. His latest being 'Magenta' on KDP (Kindle) in 2014 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LY6JOJ2?*Version*=1&*entries*=0 His previous young adult title as Sam North is 'Mean Tide' ISBN:978-1-4092-0354-4 'An engaging, unusual and completel...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mark Scheel  
Mark Scheel was born and raised on a farm in rural, east-central Kansas. After graduating from the University of Kansas in 1967, and spending a period "on the road," he se...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >