writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

497 listings (121 - 130)

Paraphrasing  Help  
Paraphrasing is the process where you repeat the meaning of a piece of work in completely new words. Unlike summarizing which only repeats the main points and will reduce the length of writing considerable, paraphrasing will have a similar word count to the original. We use paraphrasing for a number...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Jeanne Erickson  
I write poetry, I've developed my own style, incorporating traditional forms, free verse, and the beat-era poetry rhythm. Some of my poetry is very organized, and some isn't. I also love narrative, monologue-type prose, and personal essays, as well as some fiction writing. Thank you for your time.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Trudy White  
Could You? Would You? writing, illustration, design Allen & Unwin 2006 The Book Thief by Markus Zusak illustration Pan Macmillan 2005 Japan Diary writing and illustration Curriculum Corporation 2005 Table of Everything writing and illustration Allen & Unwin 2000
writers / published 

5 works listed

Stephen Makonin  
Writing is important to me, a process of exploring situation and emotion. I find the application of pen on paper produces the greatest flow from imagination to realization. Although I involve my days with the production of software I enjoy activities without the use of a computer.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ron Androla  
40 chapbooks have been published since 1977, numerous cassettes, & a cd. has read at various venues in erie, buffalo, pittsburgh, kent, chicago, & detroit. has worked in factories across the u.s. since 1972, has never had "money", divorced, 2 kids, 2 grandkids, remarried to ann.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martha Pelc  
Recently published first novel. Currently busy writing the next. Words seem to need to come out of me from some inner core. Interested in such a diverse assortment of things, sometimes it's hard to stick to one idea. Just enjoying life and looking forward to the next adventure.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ana Luisa Valdés  
I was born in Montevideo, Uruguay, in 1953. I spent four years in jail for political reasons and was deported to Sweden 1978. I live in Stockholm since then and I am now a professional writer and journalist, writing in Spanish and Swedish. I am also an social anthropologist.
writers / published 

9 works listed

Tom Crowley  
Writer of short stories and poetry since 1970, San Francisco, US Navy to now, 2013, Lincolnville Beach, Maine. Some work as an accountant, sailor, fisherman, husband, father, grandfather. Still writing. Published in 2011, Goose River Press, Goose River Anthology.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >