writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

497 listings (111 - 120)

Samuel Proof  
Watch my video series 'The Path to Publication' as I attempt to Publish a novel at youtube.com Episode Zero http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByohrfUQWpI PtoP Vlog #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvDizxmJDs0 I have been featured one the youtube home page, as well as twice in the categories...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Chad Di Lillo  
With one published fiction novel to my credit, The Mind Within was published in 2001. I am the Managing Author of www.poeticmoments.com, a website dedicated to the custom and personalization of poetry to honor an anniversary, birthday, marriage or any special occasion. I have completed three n...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Erling Thu  
I am a Norwegian, living in Bergen, Norway. I am married to Solveig, the father of six children and the grandfather of elleven grandchildren. I have had 21 books published in Norwegian. My books have been translated and published in Danish, Swedish, German, English, Chinese, Hindi, Orya and Telegu. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

J.C. Slimey  
I am a first time writer recently self published my fictional book utilizing Createspace.com and have sold a few copies so far through the Amazon.com website. I technically suck at the english language and do not mind being vulgar when needed. I have earned a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice min...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dennis Johnson  
I'm a 37 year old up-and-coming underground author who enjoys writing more than anything else. I live in the amazing city of Baltimore, Maryland. I'm currently writing my second novel, and hope to have it completed by the end of this summer. My ultimate goal is to sell enough books that I may be abl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steven Ponce  
Im a young writer with no major works yet, but am in the process of writing a book, I have several short stories of various topics done, and have written many poems. I have my works written in several amateur sites such as www.quizilla.com, where my user name is 'colonelcommisar', and www.commissar...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Janet Haneberg  
Janet Haneberg loves to collect words instead of her thoughts. She is the author of the adult fiction titled CRAZY WOMAN, MOONLIGHT MADNESS, and MAD IN THE U.S.A. Her children's books are EGGIE RABBIT, MIGHTY MITT, and ALAMANDER, THE ORANGE SALAMANDER. She is currently working on her next children's...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Anita Stewart  
I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada and I am an independently published writer. I have been practising the craft of writing for several years, periodically interrupted by pesky events from life. I write fantasy novels, poetry, and have dabbled in non-fiction. My books are currently on the market at Lulu...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Yadira Payne  
I am a mother and wife who upon completion of her BA degree in Spanish and Cultural Diversity wrote and published her first book entitled "Out of the Rain" ISBN 097406736-9 and is self-promoting as well as distributing. I have also strated my own publishing company and am looking for other motivated...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >