writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

497 listings (101 - 110)

James Roberts  
Born: Waterloo, Iowa in 1960. B.A. in English from the University of Northern Iowa. Studied fiction and poetry under Robley Wilson and Nancy Price. Have lived in Atlanta, Georgia and Madison, Wisconsin. Currently resides in Madison, Wisconsin. First short story sale in 1982. President of the August ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Sean McGrady  
Mr. Sean McGrady, Irish, Born Belfast, Northern Ireland 1955. Married. Formerly teacher of history and lecturer in philosophy at The University of Teesside. Since 1990 freelance editor and writer contributing cultural reviews, criticisms, analytical, humorous pieces and poetry to national press, m...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Biff Mitchell  
I’ve done a lot of things, but the thing that was most helpful in terms of my writing themes was the six years I worked as a bartender/bouncer in one of the roughest bars in the area. I met people at their best, at their worst, and at all those picky areas between. In terms of the mechanics of writi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

David Harrington  
My name is David B. Harrington from Portland, Oregon. My first book entitled "Inclinations" was published in 2009. I am currently in the process of having it republished with Tule Fog Printing in 2017 under "Inclinations-Mystic Visions". Inclinations-Mystic Visions" is a collection of short vis...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marie-Ange Somdah  
I was born in Ouagadougou, Burkina faso (West Africa). After my undergraduate studies at Université de Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), I completed my graduate studies in France. I'm currently Professor at Humboldt State University in California (World Languages & Cultures Department). I have published s...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Joan Phelps  
30 years in the insurance industry (areas include: government relations, public policy, special investigations unit (SIU), legislative affairs, media relations, public relations, communication). 5 years as speechwriter for Fortune 500 CEO. Co-owner of mid-size book publishing company with na...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charles W. Gill II  
Travels with Brother Retter, an interpretation of Mark uses my interest in creative writing and also in music and scholarship. I am now working on Matthew. I also have poetry published through Poetry.com, and learned report writing when I worked on my Bachelor-In-Arts in Philosophy which I complete...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Kenny  
A 41 yr old Londoner, with roots in the Channel Islands. Had lots of poems published in 80s, early 90s in magazines in the UK, Canada and the US. Due to deaths, work and illness I stopped for a while. Restarting, I wrote a brilliant black comedy novel called Beer and Trembling which still lanugishe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Umesh Ramjattan  
“the unexamined life is not worth living.” --Socrates. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." --Socrates. "To find yourself, think for yourself." --Socrates "There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen ...
writers / unpublished 

59 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >