writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Poetry Writers

497 listings (11 - 20)

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Rodney K Erb  
Hello! Thanks for dropping by today. I'd like to tell you a little about myself so that you can get to know me a little better. I look forward to having a chance to get to know you too. I like to go by the name Rodney Erb. Let me tell you some personal details about me. My favorite things in li...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Donn Kean  
Donn Kean has been a fiction and non-fiction author, poet, and featured columnist since 1975. Short story publication has been mostly in the horror genre, in such magazines as "Horror Show", "New Blood", "2AM", "Cemetery Dance" and other "small-press" magazines dedicated to that area of fic...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Ellen Evert Hopman  
Hopman is the author of a number of books and has been a teacher of Herbalism since 1983 and of Druidism since 1990. She is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and has presented on Druidism, herbal lore, tree lore, Paganism and magic at conferences, festivals, and events in Northe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Romoulous Malachi  
Romoulous Malachi is the alias name for Gerald Colley. The name Romoulous Malachi means builder and and messenger. The prefix Romoulous is symbolic to his foundation Miroglyphics that he built for a new age of intellect providing direction for all generations that have made it into 21st Century or t...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jeff Ellis  
A writer, director, actor, and aspiring gadfly, Jeff Ellis was born circa 1973 in Dallas, Texas and hasn´t died yet. When asked what exactly he´s spent the last few years doing, Mr. Ellis responded, "Oh, y´know, just some -- y´know, stuff." It was soon discovered that the question had been asked t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maureen McMahon  
Maureen was born in Niles, Michigan. She studied English and creative writing, first at Niles High School and later at Western Michigan University. She earned an English Major/Creative Writing Emphasis from WMU and obtained teaching certification. Fascinated with her mother’s country of birth, Ma...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Mike Jurkovic  
1982-1985 VP of The Westchester Songwriters Guild. Responsibilities included developing and critiquing demos, arranging songwriting showcases and recording sessions. 1994-1997 President of the nationally recognized Hudson Valley Writers’ Association. Lead sessions ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephen F Kaufman  
Author of the best-selling interpretations of "Musashi's Book of Five Rings," "Sun Tzu's Art of War," "Lao Tzu's Living Tao," along with "The Art of Stick Fighting," and "The Sword in the Boardroom," which focuses on business management based on honesty, integrity, and morality for contempor...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >