writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Play Writers

126 listings (51 - 60)

Lisa Sidwell  
i am 34 and just got my first book of 13 published. i started writing when i was 9. my kids found my old books typed from my grandmas typewriter and encourged me to pursue my dream. the outcome has been succesful and overwhelming. i can\'t believe i waited this long. being a writer is the next best ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Deborahsue Bell  
Born June 5th in Portland oregon to Roscoe Lavern Hollis and Billie Joyice Nathan Hollis. Writing began at an early age along with story and tales. The youngest and only girl with two older brothers, raised with a paternal uncle as his sister. Deborahsue has seen enough to be able to write a lot.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Clive Scarff  
Professional writer since 1985. Many television credits, 2 books, 8 screenplays, 4 cd-roms. Based near Vancouver, BC, Canada. Graduated 1985 Ryerson University, degree in Radio & TV Arts Dual citizenship: Canadian and Australian Member Canadian Academy of Cinema/TV
writers / published 

3 works listed

Raj Arumugam  
After many years of teaching and writing, I've combined my two interests and run my own self-publishing business. My books and courses focus on two areas I consider essential and missing in the education we offer ourselves: positive thinking and a sense of oneness.
writers / published 

36 works listed

Mark Leslie Lefebvre  
A writer of fiction, science fiction, horror and speculative literature, Mark's first passions are writing and books. His day job sees him managing the data for Canada's largest book retailer (Indigo Books & Music Inc -- www.chapters.indigo.ca).
writers / published 

13 works listed

Julia Thompson  
Julia Thompson is a fiction writer from Duluth, Minnesota. She is currently pursuing her MSE at the University of Wisconsin. She enjoys reading, writing, traveling, and outdoor activities.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ivica Podnar  
durdenovac,zagreb,trieste,bari,napoli,halifax,montreal,toronto,mexicocity,newyork,ottawa,gatineau,paris,detroit,quebeccity,london,frankurt,deva,budapest,bucharest,miramichi,toronto
writers / published 

3 works listed

MG Hardie  
MG Hardie is the outspoken author, commentator and activist. Winner of Afr-Am Urban/Street Title of the Year Winner of a Reader View's Literary Award in Humor
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Llewellyn Child  
David Llewellyn Child is a playwright and director for English Stage International an English language theatre company touring venues throughout Europe.
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >