writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Play Writers

126 listings (41 - 50)

Kissa Starling  
Kissa Starling resides in the southern state of Georgia with her family and numerous pets. She writes in several different genres and loves the challenge of branching out. A lot of her time is spent boxing on the Wii and drinking cherry lime-aids from lime-green bendy straws. She enjoys old movies, ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Richard Shekari  
Richard Shekari is a novelist, song writer, singer, and a poet from Abuja, Nigeria. He is a children's rights and peace activist who never fails to express his passion for a better world. His chronology is fully portrayed in the forthcoming autobiography ABANDONED. He is currently working as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Denise I. Griggs  
I am a licensed minister; was the founder of the African American Genealogy Society of Sacramento, CA from its inception in 1999 (AAGSSC) to 2005. I enjoy both activities very much. My published books are: 1. A Mulatto Slave, the Events in the Life of Peter Hunt, 1844-1915 2. Return to the T...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David  Beshears  
Author and screenwriter of science fiction, fantasy and adventure. David's work has received high praise from literary professors and from a PhD in science, from fans and from book reviewers around the world. His miniseries screenplay adaptation of his popular novel "The Shylmahn Migration" wo...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Joan Phelps  
30 years in the insurance industry (areas include: government relations, public policy, special investigations unit (SIU), legislative affairs, media relations, public relations, communication). 5 years as speechwriter for Fortune 500 CEO. Co-owner of mid-size book publishing company with na...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bing Den  
Ahenadental.fr est un professionnel très expérimenté dans la domaine du fourniture dentaire, qui s’engage à fournir le matériel dentaire de haute qualité de grands marques, comme NSK, JINME, TOSI, COXO etc. L’équipe Athenadental.fr s’efforce tous les jours de dénicher de nouvelles marq...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kelly Helen Thompson  
My name is Kelly Helen Thompson, I was born in Bismark ND, I tavle alot doing acating and still writing. You can find my book \\\"Backwards\\\" A Wet Dream at amazon.com, along with \\\"The Assignment\\\" Cross Roads, and soon to come One By One all found at amazon.com you can also find samples of ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Emalee Compton  
Hi, I am 10 years old.I go every where with my bowlingm,i go there for my championships.I was born in St.loius MO. My dream is to write books for kids like the girl who wrote "Zick the Zebra". i am really good with kids. I love to make kids smile! my goals and hope's are that you find my story as mu...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Matt Gallagher  
A playwright, Matt is also a cartoonist. He is the author of children's plays (several successfully produced by Sacramento City Theatre), as well as the full length piece GETTING LUCKY. Matt also writes short tales for young people, some of which were published in the collection "New Magic." ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >