writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Play Writers

126 listings (31 - 40)

Kimberly Bird  
Born January 22, 1985. I have been writing since I was about 12 years old... randomly though, not ever second of every day. I'm going into the film business because I love it and I can't see myself doing anything else. A few years ago, I was in school (I'm in Adult High School now because the studen...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Liam Seeley  
Barriers are meant to be overcome -- if they weren't, no one would have bothered putting the barrier there in the first place. I have been published in a bunch of small press zines and anthologies -- offline and online -- generally in the literary, new age or horror niches. I am most often publish...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Mark Turvin  
Mark has had over 60 productions of his 20 plays. He has had his work produced from Finland to Thailand, and from San Diego to Off Broadway. Four of his plays have been published, and one is the second longest running show in Arizona, logging in at seven years of performances. Mark is also an ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ritu Rana  
Welcome to my personal modeling website. Guys, I am a model and offering Delhi service by my best experienced. The Delhi globel troting firm riturana.com is the choicest and chief avail in Delhi. Knock around feminine service courtesy benefit to assuage divers habitue who benefit them amidst ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Johns-Burcombe  
Former editor of the Essex and Suffolk Herald from 1987 to 1992 also editor of EatOut 1989 to 1992 Essex Hamlet 1988 to 1990. Former sports writer Halstead Gazette, Suffolk Free Press, Essex Chronicle, Braintree and Witham Times 1973 to 1987 Former editor of the London Insider's Guide 2003 to...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Isaiah Ebhodaghe  
I am a Nigerian, born 29 yrs ago in the great city of Lagos. I have been an author right from my child hood because i recall those youthful age of mine where i do gathered my friends and tell them stories. my first play was in the year 2010 titled from grass to grace. Which placed food on my table a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Richard Cubitt  
I reside in England and in August 2013 I graduated from the Open University with a First Class BA (with Honours) degree in English Literature. I'm a fan of all genres of literature. Some of my favorite authors are as follows: Classics - Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Dumas, Dickens, Milton, Dante, Henr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Timothy MacDonnell  
I've recently veered into the direction of writing. I 've been a professional musician and educator for most of my life, composing some "Classical" music several years ago. My experience also include performing in the United States Marine Corps Bands for four years. As noted above, much...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Thomas Valentine  
My name is Thomas Valentine and I am a newly self published author of the novel entitled, "UNINTENTIONALLY CONNECTED". Available on line and Amazon, Barnes and Noble. I served in the United States Navy and I am a Desert Storm veteran. I have been writing for years and I have many followers wh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >