writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Play Writers

126 listings (21 - 30)

Christos Prossylis  
He was born in Athens in 1969. He studied drama and film and television direction in Athens. Master in Digital Arts, by Athens School of Fine Arts in collaboration with the National Technical University of Athens (Electrical and computer Engineering Department). Theater studies in Athens University....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karen Cronacher  
I received my Masters degree in Creative Writing from Brown University, and my Ph.D. in drama from the University of Washington. I taught playwriting at Brown, and taught acting, directing, and theater design at the U.W. My plays have been produced on National Public Radio; in Austin, Texas; in Sea...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Linda Scarlett  
Linda Scarlett is a passionate, Italian woman with a zeal for life that is unique, fun and ultra contagious! One of her many passions is being an Author, displaying her love of writing through both fiction, and non-fiction works. Linda has experienced great tragedy in her life - losing her ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Nduka Onwuegbute  
I was born in Manchester, U.K, of Nigerian parentage, but left very early in life to Nigeria for a short visit. The siad visit, however, lasted just over twenty years, so I thought I might bag myself a bit of education. As a result, I studied at the University of Ibadan and University of Jos. Wh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nihad Sirees  
Nihad Sirees (novelist and screenwriter, Syria, b. 1950 Aleppo) is a civil engineer who lives in the ancient city of Aleppo, which is the setting and inspiration for his writing which explores themes in modern Syrian history through the lives of his characters. His novels include Cancer (1987), The ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Arvind Kumar  
Born Jan 1930 MA in English Literature First Editor Sarvottam Reader's Digest (Hindi edition of the Reader's Digest, published from new Delhi), Madhuri (Hindi film fortnightly from the Times of India, Mumbai). Assistant editor Caravan (English fortnightly magazine), Sarita and Mukta (Hind...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

LEON QAFZEZI  
Leon Qafzezi(Writer-Filmmaker-Critic)Born in Tirane,Albania,in 1953. Graduated in "Academy of Art"(1977) in Tirane.Worked some time in village for experience of live..Worked in Film-Studio"New Albania"and "Alb-Film Distribution"in duty,Producer,Inspector of Films,and Actor...Head of" Council of...
writers / unpublished 

19 works listed

John Coutermash  
until now all of my published materials are in magazines. (Over a thousand times) I am retired and have been in dozens of periodicals but because my magazine stuff is rather racy I always use AKAs with the initials JC. Presenly I have three books that are ready to go on the block. One is a story abo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gerard Marconi  
Gerard Marconi earned a master’s degree in Drama from Catholic University and spent over thirty years teaching at the college level. His one-act play entitled “Rapture” was given a public reading in 2012 by the Baltimore Playwrights Festival. He also holds a master's degree in Humanities from ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >