writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Picture Books Writers

119 listings (31 - 40)

Susan Weaver  
My Bio I was born in Pennsylvania and I still live in Pennsylvania with my Husband, Richard. I am a housewife, We have two children ages nine and sixteen. I enjoy spending time with my children. My youngest child loves to take my books to school. It doesn't seem to matt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steve Ressel  
I\'m a published writer with 8 books at this time under my real name and a few under pseudonyms. I write fictions about anything other than what people usually write about these days. So far I have written romance-comedy, historic action-adventure, an animation textbook, a drinks book, a sci-fi th...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Glenn Stok  
Glenn Stok is founder and president of Stok Software, Inc., offering creative telephone communications solutions for business and residential phone services. Using the same creative talents that show up in his art form, Mr. Stok has developed his own business from every angle. Handling all aspec...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Richard Shekari  
Richard Shekari is a novelist, song writer, singer, and a poet from Abuja, Nigeria. He is a children's rights and peace activist who never fails to express his passion for a better world. His chronology is fully portrayed in the forthcoming autobiography ABANDONED. He is currently working as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Timothy Gaffney  
Staff Writer, Dayton Daily News Winner, 1998 AOPA Max Karant Award, aviation reporting Books published as of 2000: Secret Spy Satellites, Air Safety (Enslow) Back in Orbit (By Scott Montgomery and Timothy R. Gaffney; Longstreet) Grandpa Takes Me to the Moon (Tambourine) Edmund Hillary; Ch...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jennifer Gladen  
Jennifer Gladen is a children’s author who lives and writes in Pennsylvania. She is the author of A Star in the Night, Teresa’s Shadow, and Angel Donor through Guardian Angel Publishing. She contributes as a columnist at Catholic Mom and is a member of the Catholic Writers Guild (C.W.G.) a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joan Phelps  
30 years in the insurance industry (areas include: government relations, public policy, special investigations unit (SIU), legislative affairs, media relations, public relations, communication). 5 years as speechwriter for Fortune 500 CEO. Co-owner of mid-size book publishing company with na...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amy O'Neil  
As an accomplished writer, and a national award-winning editor able to communicate effectively on a variety of topics, my work has appeared in books, magazines, and websites worldwide. Recently finished the last of four children's books due out in May 2002 by Abram's Publishers. For writing...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >