writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Picture Books Writers

119 listings (21 - 30)

Virginia Wright  
About The Author-- Virginia Wright Wright, Virginia (1958 - ) Genre: Children's Literature Born and raised in Belfast, ME, children's author Virginia Wright began her writing career at an early age in a diary given as a gift by her mother. After graduation from high school in 1976, she t...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kohana Au  
Kohana Au has long been a writer associated with a number of projects throughout the Hawaiian Islands. A student and lover of all that is Polynesia; from New Zealand to Hawai\\\'i, he shares his knowledge and understanding of these wonderful cultures. \"Since as a child I have been interested...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Mayfield Hayes Salter  
Linda Mayfield-Hayes is a self-published, African American poetess, and mother of one. She was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, but currently resides in Delaware with her son and husband Ronald Salter. Linda is a graduate of Kingsborough Community College with an Associates degree in Data P...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jenny Ashford  
Jenny Ashford is a horror writer, graphic designer, and barfly. Her books include three novels, Red Menace, Bellwether, and The Five Poisons; two short story collections, Hopeful Monsters and The Associated Villainies; a graphic novel, The Tenebrist; and a paranormal nonfiction book called The...
writers / published 

7 works listed

William Sawyers  
I'm a father of two children, Daughter Amanda-14, Son-Chris 16. Been married for 22 years now. I've been writing for more than 13 years now. I write poetry,Fiction and Non-Fiction for children aged 5 on up. I'm helping children to read more. I'm helping three local schools (P.T.A's) and Local Cubs...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cassyashton Porter  
I have written children’s books since I was in elementary school and have written many stories for my friends and family. It wasn’t until I moved from Massachusetts that I decided to pursue publication. My stories are used to teach compassion, love, understanding, friendship and family...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen Perry  
Best known for the Thundercats and Silverhawks animated series from Telepictures and Arthur Rankin and Jules Bass. Several years at Marvel Comics with creator owned property TIMESPIRITS, editor at Deluxe on Thunder Agents, (where I worked with Steve Ditko) and numerous other comics companies and ch...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Eileen St. Lauren  
http://mysite.verizon.net/eileenstlauren Eileen St. Lauren is a writer and poet originally from South Mississippi now living in Southeastern Massachusetts. St. Lauren is a 1995 honor graduate of the University of Nebraska. While in Nebraska, she was a Commentator on Nebraska Public Radio...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa (Moonstar) Jones  
Married mother of two. Photographer for ZPW (wrestling). Promoter Rep for ZPW. Published author since 2008. Published poet since 2001. Author of THE BLACK DOG for children. Author of VISIONS FROM THE SOUL, a book of poetry. ************************* I have lived in South Carolina, since I ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >