writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Picture Books Writers

119 listings (11 - 20)

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelorís and Masterís Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Antoinette Kopperfield  
I have been a poet for over 30 years. In the interim I had 5 children who are now grown. I am happily married to a fine artist whose works are amazing, and he is now getting known all over the world. My five children are now all on their own and settled into their own lives. One son now has his...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tre Ace  
2 in 1 *This is Tre Ace (R). Tre' is an America born creative writer including screen plays, novels, and short stories of all Genres. Tre Ace is also a 'Screen Actors Guild' Actor, and Vocal/ keyboard Musician specializing in relationship hop hop and R&B. Tre=3 Ace =1 / 31 flavors, 31 styles ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Chitra Soundar  
Chitra Soundar is a writer whose work is enriched by her diverse professional experience and inspired by the ethnic culture of India. A computer software professional by vocation, for the last 11 years, excelling in Computer Education, Career Counseling and Software development, her interest i...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Alkistis Wechsler  
Female, Born 5.12.1946 in Athens, Austrian Nationality, qualified Architect in Florence/Italy. Numerous painting exhibitions in Vienna and Graz, also Athens and Bologna. Worked as an architect- mainly historical buildings restoration , garden architecture. Organising actions with children -between ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ben Campbell  
I have traveled around the world and lived in fifteen countries. I write tough Reality-Fiction splashed with urban, ubiquitous, multi-layered adventures, highlighted with investigative reporting, strident photography and razer-sharp realism. I had won the redroom.com 2008 Memorable Summer Read Wr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Marta Negron  
My name is Marta Negron, I am currently 31 years of age, originally born in Humacao, PR. I been living in Orlando, FL. U.S.A for 16 years, I am the writer a science fiction book name, Enigma, Descubre El Misterio, translation will be (Enigma, Uncover The Mystery) that's the first book I have ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kathleen Horner  
Our new book, "The Tales of Astro Cat" is now featured as a published work on Kindle and Nook online. We will be placing the book on other eBooks online and eventually we hope to have the story published in book form. We are presently seeking an agent to represent our book. The book was writt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >