writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

327 listings (91 - 100)

John Yantiss  
John Spencer Yantiss was born in Louisville, KY to parents of Anglo-Scotch-Irish, and Lithuanian descent. A musician and singer, he started piano lessons at age 5, and began writing poems and songs at age 8. While still in high school he began playing guitar professionally, and over the years shared...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dan Barden  
Barden grew up and lived in Michigan for 48 years. 3 years ago, he moved to Colorado, seeking the beauty and energy of the mountains. As he hoped, his creativity was unleashed by these energies, as he has just published his first book, "Andawehi, Sister of the Wolf". It is an inspirational/myster...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Toby Heathcotte  
Since first grade when I organized the neighborhood kids to produce a play, I've loved theatre, literature, and writing, subjects I taught in high school and college. I have struggled to understand my psychic experiences, including past life memories and precognitive dreams, and have come to trust...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mike Dunne  
More than twenty years ago, my senior English teacher urged me to enter the University of Tampa essay contest for young writers. I declined. There were many other things occupying my young mind at that time, none of them contributory to positive growth and well being. Through the intervening year...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

M Jones  
M Jones has been published in many venues, both online and in print, and made her first foray into the experimental medium of web serials with 314 Crescent Manor. The fidgety dead have been known to rise and walk about, especially in M Jones's novel Frankie And Formaldehyde, available ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Berardelli  
He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and grew up in Gibsonia. Formerly a jazz musician, he studied music at Duquesne University before being drafted into the U.S. Army. He was a member of the 80th Army Band at Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, Georgia, and also performed in the Third Army Soldie...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Cheryl Currie  
Cheryl Currie was born in Massachusetts and spent half her life there and the other half moving all over the United States. She has written and published dozens of short stories, articles and poetry. As a singer/songwriter, she has written over fifty songs (poems) and performed professionally. She h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Faye Hall  
Faye Hall's passion driven, mystery filled books are set in small townships of North Queensland, Australia during the late 1800's. Each of her novels bring something symbolically Australian to her readers, from Aboriginal herbal remedies, to certain gemstones naturally only found in this part of ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >