writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

327 listings (81 - 90)

Joseph Armstead  
Joseph Armstead has been a lifelong fan of horror, science fiction and suspense fiction, in both the printed media and in cinematic form. He has always enjoyed creating interesting characters and telling stories. His education and training in the scientific disciplines led him towards developing a m...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Luke Houghton  
Luke has two complete unpublished novels concentrating on supernatural themes and societial criticism (no surprise why they are not published - no genre dammit!). The first one (THE REAL WORLD)is about a young girl that suffers a nervous breakdown and begins to see moving shadows and invisible bein...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alkistis Wechsler  
Female, Born 5.12.1946 in Athens, Austrian Nationality, qualified Architect in Florence/Italy. Numerous painting exhibitions in Vienna and Graz, also Athens and Bologna. Worked as an architect- mainly historical buildings restoration , garden architecture. Organising actions with children -between ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ben Campbell  
I have traveled around the world and lived in fifteen countries. I write tough Reality-Fiction splashed with urban, ubiquitous, multi-layered adventures, highlighted with investigative reporting, strident photography and razer-sharp realism. I had won the redroom.com 2008 Memorable Summer Read Wr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Marta Negron  
My name is Marta Negron, I am currently 31 years of age, originally born in Humacao, PR. I been living in Orlando, FL. U.S.A for 16 years, I am the writer a science fiction book name, Enigma, Descubre El Misterio, translation will be (Enigma, Uncover The Mystery) that's the first book I have ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marios Koutsoukos  
Marios Koutsoukos was born in 1983. He has a degree of French Language and Literature from the National University of Athens framed on his wall and a mess on his desk. An amateur historian and antiquarian, he is deeply fascinated by ancient texts and old books, especially those dealing with th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Louis Poessel  
Louis Poessel retired after over twenty years in the agricultural seed business. He lives with his wife of thirty-four years and three Persian cats in the seaside community of Palacios, Texas. A native of Texas, he graduated from Wharton County Junior College and Sam Houston State University in Hunt...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette, MA  
No matter what the subject matter, I have to admit that I love to do research and be creative! As a published author, I am fortunate to have had many opportunities to write both fiction and non-fiction projects on a variety of topics. My diverse background enables me to think from many perspectives,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >