writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

327 listings (71 - 80)

Kimberly Brouillette  
Award-winning author Kimberly Brouillette is pleased to present "Devil in the Details," the 2015 Paranormal Awards winner for fiction. This second book in the thrilling paranormal Monastery Murder Series is the sequel to "Secrets in the Shallows." Book 1 was the 2014 Paranormal Awards winner for fic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anthony Ravenscroft  
(note: I AM NOT AN AGENT, but I can't get the darn software to stop making me one!!) I've been trying my hand at fiction since about 1981. I quickly discovered that skills which make me a darn-good writer make me a fantastic editor -- & it's easier to get paid for the latter than the former. S...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Stephen R Hulse  
I am Co-Creator and former contributor to the highly successful classic television website "Television Heaven" (http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk), and its sister sites "Teletronic", (http://www.teletronic.co.uk), and "Day In The Life" (Formerly) Reminisce This", (http://www.daysinthelife.co.uk). ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mark Pannebecker  
Mark Pannebecker is an author of literary fiction and the founder of the St. Louis Indie Book Fair, an annual event created to foster authors of fiction and nonfiction. He started out as a filmmaker but soon fell in love with the creative writing process and shifted his focus on producing and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

JZ Murdock  
I have written two books, various short stories and audiobooks and I appear in various horror anthologies. I worked for two years with Scorpio Pictures in the late 90s as a House Writer. B.A. in Psychology with minor in screenwriting. I used to be a Sr. Technical Writer with various compani...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Jack Wallen  
Jack Wallen was teethed on horror and has lived most of his life in the hunt for the perfect fright. Although he has yet to find it, he has not given up...but now hopes to be the one to pen that work. Jack has been many things during his adult life. Among those many things, Jack has been an ac...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Emmett Saunders  
Website: www.avalon2000.net...I have written and published four e-books, "The Night the Reindeer Flew" (a children's Chistmas story collection) which has been viewed by several notable celebrities and enjoyed by family and relatives; "Craters of the Sun" (an anthology of short stories, sci-fi and fa...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Melissa Glisan  
From the time I first held a pencil I wanted to write, so naturally I became an engineer. No, I am not kidding. Everyone made me think my dream was just that, a dream, so I went to college for a "real" degree. As you can guess I was miserable. A few years of drafting and design pushed me to reading ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Valori Caston  
ATTN: I am in semi-retirement from writing currently while I attend college full-time to complete my Bachelor's of Science specifically in Radiologic Sciences. There just isn't enough time in the day to study, work, take care of my kids and dedicate any serious time to writing. This will probably be...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >