writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

327 listings (61 - 70)

Ethan Nahté  
Ethan Nahté is primarily a speculative fiction author during his free time when he isn't busy writing and editing for the "Arkansas Out-of-Doors" newspaper as part of his job as Executive Director of the Arkansas Wildlife Federation. He currently has seven published short stories and one other that...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Brenda  Griffin  
I'm the daughter of a politician and come from a large family. Continued in that mode by marrying and having five sons of my own. I learned at an early age, (8 years old) the overwhelming amount of work that came with having ten people in a three bedroom house. My jobs seemed never-ending,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ben Tousey  
According to the Oracle of the Bacon, Ben Tousey is 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. Ben's book, "Acting Your Dreams" was reviewed by psychiatrist, Dr. Richard Vath, who also counseled Debby Boone. Debby Boone was in 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders with Brandy Norwood--who was in the 39th Annu...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Woelf Dietrich  
As a kid I consumed books and comics by the truckloads, reading anything from fantasy to westerns to science fiction. I wrote my first short story at age 12 and soon thereafter began creating my own comic books, drawing little stick figures with dialogue balloons that later evolved into muscle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol A. Guy  
Carol A. Guy cguy1943@yahoo.com www.goodmysteries.webs.com Published Books by Carol A. Guy A Picture Perfect Kid, Zumaya Publications (True Crime) EPPIE Award Nominee Sins of the Pa...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Andrew Scott  
Hi, The books that I write are totally unique and not ripped off from anything except my own imagination. Yes the stories are a tad off the wall but over all they are very interesting and definitely not boring. I specialize bizarre stories that draw the reader in based on combination shock value...
writers / unpublished 

11 works listed

Julia Kaye  
Award Winning Arizona author Julia Kaye has been writing science fiction, fantasy and erotica for over ten years, though it's only been in the last year she has found a home for her Dirandan Chronicles novels and other stories in the electronic publishing industry. It's an industry she has taken to ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Hal Westhead  
I graduated from the University of Nottingham with a degree in Mathematics and Psychology, a mixture which expressed the breadth of my interests. Going on to research in Experimental Psychology I soon realised that one of the defining characteristics of a human being, consciousness, was all but ina...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >