writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

327 listings (51 - 60)

Cheryl Kaye Tardif  
Fans have touted Cheryl Kaye Tardif as the "Canadian J. D. Robb". Tardif is the author of the 'psi-fi' suspense thriller, Divine Intervention and the emotional mystery, Whale Song, a novel that has become a hit with adult and young adult readers. Whale Song has garnered interest by a leading Cana...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andrew Shecktor  
Born in 1956 in Philadelphia, and currently residing in Berwick Pennsylvania in the heart of coal country, Andrew Shecktor has authored a number of short manuscripts and articles of fiction and non-fiction over his 40 year part time writing career. He worked as a technical writer for ECRI, a medical...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gracy Ukala  
Born and educated in Nigeria, but resident in the UK since 1989, Dr Grace Ukala - pen name, Gracy Ukala - is a well-known novelist in Nigeria. Her first published novel, Dizzy Angel (UPL, 1985) has sold millions of copies and is still studied as a text book in some Nigerian Schools. Dizzy Angel ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T. M. Mason  
T.M.Mason is the Author of the; "War Of Storms" series, book one; "Souls Of Chaos", -ISBN- 14-1371-1251, & book two, "Tears Of Fallen Gods". Mr. Mason is also the Author of the; "Dark Fathers Saga", book one, "Ash'gar'Rhath, Lord Of Shadows & Malice". A spin-off from the "War Of Storms" se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Warren & Nancy Longwell  
After reading Stonecypher Road, best-selling author, Clive Cussler, said this about the Longwells: “Anybody who likes wild drives with fast cars through the Rockies and who adorns mystery and intrigue with ancient glyphs can’t be all bad.” As for the book itself, Clive Cussler said, “I truly enjoyed...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bruce Humphrey  
I arrived in this world in Rockford, Illinois. At the age of two we moved to Lake County, Illinois and have lived here ,in various locations, for forty years. I love to watch people and how they react to certain situations. I then incorporate those reactions into my writing. I believe this gives my ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Amanda Baker  
Hi to all who reads this, I have been writing for a long time. I have gotten rejected plenty of times but I kept trying. Finally, I accomplished my dream of publication December 2002, with a romance novel named "Cameo Dreams.” This novel was published by RJs-ebooks. That was not the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ampat Varghese  
Studied at the Lawrence School , Lovedale. Did BA (Economics) from Mar Ivanios College, Trivandrum. Did Masters in Journalism from University of Kerala, Trivandrum. Joined the Financial Express, Chennai, in 1980 as trainee subeditor/reporter. Switched to the weekly magazine THE HERALA REVIEW, Ba...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >