writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

327 listings (41 - 50)

William Gagliani  
Bill Gagliani was born in Kenosha, WI, but grew up in Genova, Italy. He now lives and writes in Milwaukee, WI. Bill earned his Master's degree in English (1986) at the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, where he also taught Composition and Creative Writing. Bill's novel, WOLF'S TRAP, was publishe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ronald Micci  
Once a highly regarded editor and proofreader for such legendary New York ad shops at J. Walter Thompson, Bates USA, and Rosenfeld, Sirowitz & Lawson, and an editor with CBS Publications-Field & Stream, Ron Micci now gads about as a roguish but mild-mannered suburban flautist, playwright, scre...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Nickolaus Pacione  
I have been writing well since 1990, but been writing full time since 1996. Influences range from Edgar Allen Poe and Ray Bradbury to H.P. Lovecraft and Jack London. I have a tendicity to use the stream of conciousness writing style which is a rare style to use now or days. I was born August 3, 197...
writers / published 

6 works listed

C. A. Milson  
C.A.Milson was born in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. His father is British and his mother is Australian. Although his roots stem from Britain he also has roots in Germany. Milson has written 26 short stories (and counting), 2 novels and is a guest contributing writer for SchoolEnglish Magazine...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jane Joyce  
I share my birthday with Franz Kafka (July 3rd) though I was born 100 years later (1983) making me recently 26. I have overcome a surprising amount of hardships, including a recent near death experience, and still some other current challenges. I have fun with it. Life is precious and though I al...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lee Pletzers  
Richard Lee is the author of Blood of the Wolf, Nightmare, a Season of Darkness and also the SF/Horror Crossover for which a sequel is currently being written. His novel Re-Entry of Evil was released in August 2004, published by SPX Press. His next book, The Game is searching for a home. Details...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Thomas Hill  
CRITICAL SKILLS Publishing Content: contributing author for corporate communications, including newsletter and magazine articles (reporting, critical analyses, commentary, feature articles), sales, marketing, and promotional materials; research and development for book ideas and forthcoming book p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeremy Pack  
I am, to indulge in a cliché, a product of my environment. Raised by parents who might have been branded “hippies” had the era not died before they came of age, my formative years were a rock-star tour of too many cities to recount herein. As an adult, I have settled near Seattle and it would take...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >