writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

327 listings (31 - 40)

Robert von Dassanowsky  
Robert von Dassanowsky (also Robert Dassanowsky) is Professor of German and Film Studies at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, as well as Visiting Professor of German at UCLA. He has served as founding President of the Colorado chapter of the international writers\' organization, P....
writers / published 

16 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joseph Befumo  
Born in 1952, in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, Joe Befumo dropped out of high school and worked on the docks at Red Hook until 1979, when he enrolled in college to study physics and mathematics. After graduating with honors, he did a stint as Senior Engineer at Digital Equipment Cor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kindra Coates  
I got the name "BookWorm" in the fourth grade because, as the cliché goes, I always had my nose stuck in a book. Considering that it was fellow gifted students that bestowed the name and the ridicule gives a better idea why I found my escape in the pages. It is a badge of pride now. The next ye...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lena Pate  
They Called Her Alivia falls within the genre of young adult fantasy fiction incorporating medieval life style, magical lore and adolescent exuberance and perceptions of life, love, friendship and acceptance. They Called Her Alivia A princess born to stop the return of Abaddon must learn her...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joshua Dagon  
I have absolutely no interest in writing about myself. It bores me. Non-fiction is far too difficult. It's torture not to adorn, to idealize. Honesty hurts me. I want to tell you that I've authored ten novels. The truth is I've finished three--each of which are now available in both soft-cover...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ken Shapley  
Ken Shapley has been telling stories professionally for ten years now. He has performed in schools, lecture halls, community centres, museums and around campfires in England, France, Canada and Japan to audiences of five years old and above. He has an enthusiastic and dynamic presentation style...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Allen Harbinson  
I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, in 1941, but have travelled extensively since. I now divide my time between my house in West Cork, Ireland, and an apartment in Paris, France. I have been writing fiction and nonfiction from approximately 1965: short stories, articles, showbusiness prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >