writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

326 listings (201 - 210)

Brian Edwards  
I've been writing for the better part of the past decade. Originally, I bounced around from genre to genre. I worked for three years on a local newspaper (one year as a staff writer and the following two years as the editor of the Op-Ed section). I also did freelance work on the side during this tim...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

James Roberts  
Born: Waterloo, Iowa in 1960. B.A. in English from the University of Northern Iowa. Studied fiction and poetry under Robley Wilson and Nancy Price. Have lived in Atlanta, Georgia and Madison, Wisconsin. Currently resides in Madison, Wisconsin. First short story sale in 1982. President of the August ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Rick Jackson  
I found my inspiration for writing The Fourth State from fond memories of my mother, who raised me single-handedly in Bronx, New York. After serving in the U.S. Army, I married, became self-employed and later worked as a singer and songwriter in New York City. Haunting visions of my mother, after ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Louann Carroll  
Gemini Rising, by Louann Carroll is the 2009 winner of Crescent Moon Press' Publishing Contest. Carroll is the author of Journeys, The Gathering of the Winds, The Listening Rock, and The Meadow. Creator and producer of the radio talk show, Let's Talk Adoption, ghost writer, designer of AdoptingO...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Steven O. Foster II  
Steven Orin Foster II was born and raised in a trailer park located within the confines of the Muskegon County Waste Water. After graduating from high school a series of unfortunate events sent his life on a downward spiral (straight to hell.) After spending the last ten years of his life livi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lee Andersen  
LEE ANDERSEN is an unemployed aero engineer, whose industry is gone. No stranger to world adventure, born in Maine to US Special Agent parents. Andersen has written articles, and original fiction since childhood, and earned a BSCS degree with Aerospace Engineering, from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Uni...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gloria Oliver  
Born in 1964 in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico, Gloria bounced around several states during the teenage years, finally ending up in Texas for good. Married for twenty years, she is the proud parent of a very independent daughter. She originally entered the University of Texas in Arlington to obtain an Aer...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Reginald Peterson  
veteran from the U.S Air Force spent twenty years working for the FAA grew up in Brooklyn New York now residing in las vegas Nevada been married for twenty years and have two daughters and a grand son I wrote a book called Tomorrow\'s End and a children\'s book called the little astronaut and just ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >