writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

326 listings (191 - 200)

Victoria Manning  
My name is Victoria Anne Manning - I am a writer and a photographer. I was born and raised in Monterey, CA. I first started writing after reading 'Queen of the Damned' by Anne Rice; my best friend inspired me to pick up a camera one day. I generally stick to fantasy and horror genre's, often mixing ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Annie-Mae Robertson  
from AnnieMae's domain: http://www.anniemaerobertson.com AnnieMae Robertson is more a journey than a person. She has meandered like the universal string through this life and beyond, inside heads and hearts and dreams. She has twisted through social strata, crossing cultural boundaries to experie...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Holdaway  
I am a qualified College Lecturer in Business Admin and IT and I also have various qualifications in computing and electronics. I was born in Mansfield in Notts in 1963 and was removed to Scotland in 1966 where I lived until feb 2002 having failed to pick up the accent. I have completed one no...
writers / published 

2 works listed

CD Coffelt  
Author of Speculative Fiction, Wilder Mage, Amazon Best Seller. CD Coffelt lives outside Maryville, Missouri with a bemused husband and way too many cats. She adores all things fantasy with a special love for urban and epic. With a passion for good writing and Doritos as companions, locatin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

TS O'Rourke  
Experienced journalist, copywriter and editor. Born 1968. Has lived in London (UK), Sydney (Australia) Gothenburg (Sweden). Ganglands, published 1996 by Breffni Books Death Call, published 1997 by Breffni Books The Republican: A Civil War Story, published by Killynon House Books, 200...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ben Reeder  
Author of "The Demon's Apprentice", first of the series. Born in Hawai'i, and raised in South Texas on a steady diet of football and athletics, I was a closet reader and writer. I started with The Hobbit, then went on to The Lord Of The Rings, then on to RObert E. Howard's Conan. Eventually, I di...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lloyd Barker  
I'm the oldest of five boys. I was born on the Caribbean island of Jamaica, but my teenage years was spent State side in Brooklyn, New York. I first started taking an interest in writing when I was in the 7th grade. I had a huge crush on my English teacher who taught me the basics of writing. Ov...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Richard Shekari  
Richard Shekari is a novelist, song writer, singer, and a poet from Abuja, Nigeria. He is a children's rights and peace activist who never fails to express his passion for a better world. His chronology is fully portrayed in the forthcoming autobiography ABANDONED. He is currently working as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cornelia Amiri  
Cornelia Amiri's short stories and articles have appeared in more than a dozen magazines and she writes a monthly column for Savvy Click. She is the author of three published Celtic Romance novels, Danger Is Sweet, The Fox Prince, One Heart One Way. The later is a 2004 Eppie finalist. She teaches ro...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >