writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

326 listings (181 - 190)

Margaret Nolan-Williams  
I am a very private person who was simply born in the wrong century. I am a single mom, freelance writer, poet and published novelist. (Shadows Within) I own a small organic candle business called Earth Flame. My poetry and other writing dribbles are posted at various spots on the web and I've had ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michele Hamel  
I was born in Toronto in 1979. I have spent nearly all my life there and have recently moved to Ottawa. I've always had a big imagination, I've been an eager reader all my life and have been writing stories since my early teens. My first publication was in early 2002. I am currently a member of a fi...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Jay Frankston  
Jay Frankston was raised in Paris, France, and came to the U.S. in 1942. He became a lawyer and practiced on his own in New York for nearly twenty years, reaching the top of his profession, sculpting and writing at the same time. In 1972 he gave up law and New York and moved himself and his famil...
writers / published 

12 works listed

TW Smith  
Lived most of my life in a small town with my own flavor of social challenges. Found a love of reading which brought to the surface of my mind all the ideas that keep me amused and questions just waiting for answers. Work is an undeniable distraction from what I love but bills, like nature ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrick Welch  
I graduated from Bowling Green State University with a B.A. and M.A. in English Lit. Currently I have four e-books available with another being reissued later this year. The Casebook of Doaks and Haig, The Thirteenth Magician both from Twilight Times Books. Brendell; Apprentice Thief and West...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Julienne Holmes  
For close to three years I was with America Star Books (aka Publish America). They published seven of my books, three romances and four children's. I'm now, though, going with, what I feel is a better fit for me, two new self-publishers: Createspace and Amazon.com Kindle Direct publishing. I've had ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Judith Colombo  
Judith Woolcock Colombo was born in Kingston Jamaica WI. She came to the USA in 1969 to attend college. She taught English at the college level for over 20 years in New York City. She now lives in rural New York with her husband. Her first novel The "Fablesinger" was published in 1989 by the C...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Rowell Workman  
David Rowell Workman has published several collections of prose and several novels and short story collections. His work can be found on Amazon.com. He likes camping, fishing, horror movies, drive-ins (when he can find one that still exists) and taking his dog Charlo to the dog park. He has aspirati...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Allen Ladner  
I have been writing since I was 15 years old. Until recently I was not published. I have now gotten my first novel published along with a short story. I am working on a series of vampire novels as well as a fantasy series. I also have a few other projects, all fiction except for one on Morrigan, ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >