writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

326 listings (171 - 180)

Timothy MacDonnell  
I've recently veered into the direction of writing. I 've been a professional musician and educator for most of my life, composing some "Classical" music several years ago. My experience also include performing in the United States Marine Corps Bands for four years. As noted above, much...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nicholas Pendleton  
Writer of short stories in the literary and New Wave Fabulist veins. I'm currently working on two collections of short stories and a novel. My fiction, nonfiction and illustrations have appeared in print and on the Web. Below is only a partial list of my published work and only covers stories a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Rick  Suttle  
Rick Suttle is a writer known for the novels, “Hell Year," "Ghosts at Drayson Schoolhouse" and “Hauntings at Black Shadow Ridge.” He’s also written 10 novelettes and thousands of health, nutrition and business articles in publications such as The Houston Chronicle, GlobalPost, Livestrong, eH...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Aiden Truss  
Aiden Truss is a forty three year-old geek who still thinks that he’s twenty-one. Despite never having grown up, he’s now been married for twenty four years and has two sons who have grown up against all odds to be strangely well adjusted. Aiden spends his time flitting between high and low c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karm Arger  
I was born in Malaya (as it was called then) and educated in schools in Malaya and Singapore. Later, I went for tertiary studies to the United Kingdom. I was graduated with a Law Degree from the University of Wales and subsequently Called to The English Bar. I have both taught and practised Law for ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marko Vidojkovic  
Born in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, in 1975. Published five novels so far: "Ples sitnih demona", "Djavo je moj drug", "Pikavci na plazi", "Kandze" and "Sve crvenkape su iste". "Ples sitnih demona" was translated in English and German. "Kandze" was the best selling serbian novel in 2005, a and th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kilburn Hall  
Kilburn Hall is a product of the 1960's and The Chicago JUnior School. His works are based on the techno-thriller genre and heavily feature science and technology. He is the author of six novels including his highly acclaimed debut thriller, Motuo. He is also the writer and illustrator of The...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lorenzo Costa  
Birth: 1971 Professional writer from 1992 I'm exploring a new genre named "Global Vision": a mixture of classical Horror, Scify, principally, touching other genres (like religious, action...) too. Homepage: http://www.lorenzocosta.com Last published work: "Misteri Celesti" (Celestial Mystery) - ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rob Gushue  
Under his former wrestling name of J.d. Rebel, Rob has been writing for close to 22 years. He started out writing scripts for various indy wrestling companies, before he was asked by Freedoms Light Films to become their COO, and lead script writer. He has written several tv and movie scripts ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >