writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

326 listings (161 - 170)

Gladys Quintal  
I love everything Paranormal, especially Vampires and after seeing the TV show Moonlight, I was inspired to write my first novel "The Man of my Dreams". I am a big fan of Alex O'loughlin who was the lead on Moonlight and also love the concept behind Dexter, so my hero is kind of Mick St John meets D...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Louise Bohmer  
Louise Bohmer is the EIC of Lachesis Publishing / LBF Books, and she also edits for WCP/WCPT and Marked in Red Professional Editing Services. She writes dark fiction that runs from fantasy to the more grotesque, along with erotic works and poetry. Her debut novel "The Black Act" will be released by ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Gart Van Gennip  
Gart van Gennip (The Netherlands, 1960) is an author, journalist, teacher and travel professional who has lived in Iquitos, Peru, for eight years. As manager of a jungle lodge, he has organized and participated in numerous authentic ayahuasca ceremonies , working with a variety of genuine shamans,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Keith Knapp  
I'm a writer of over thirteen screenplays, one of which is almost readable, one of which was produced that is by no means watchable and one of which that has a car chase in it followed by an explosion. In 2007 I finished and pubished my first novel "Moonlight," which you can plop down some hard earn...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Montoya  
I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1986. I first began writing seriously in the fourth grade. By the time I was in the sixth grade I had read every book in print by Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and Clive Barker. I've always been an avid reader. Some of the more classic authors, that I like are ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Patrick G Moloney  
I am lucky enough to live in the beautiful surroundings of Killaloe on the shores of lough Derg. I am married to Liz and we have two sons Edward and Craig. I have always had an Interest in writing fiction in the horror genre. But as we all do we leave our ambitions on the back burner to put all our ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gypsey Teague  
I am the Director of a campus University Library and Adjunct Professor of Business. I am a Captain in the United States Army Reserve in the Military Intelligence Branch and have travelled the world. In my past I have poured steel, owned a fashion boutique, been a waitress, teacher, fortune hunter,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steve Ressel  
I\'m a published writer with 8 books at this time under my real name and a few under pseudonyms. I write fictions about anything other than what people usually write about these days. So far I have written romance-comedy, historic action-adventure, an animation textbook, a drinks book, a sci-fi th...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Patricia Halmos  
I'm from Ontario/ Canada. I'm married to a lovely guy from Lebanon, which is also why we live in Lebanon. When I'm not writing or doing one of my other hobbies I teach English and Social Studies for elementary students. I speak a little Italian, Arabic, and fluent German and Hungarian. I have trav...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >