writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

326 listings (151 - 160)

Hamidah Gul  
Hamidah Gul has written many stories and articles that have been published in the US. This is her third book entailing all of her horror-comedy stories. The first 2 books published with one of her stories in each book are Diabolic Tales 1 and Diabolic Tales 2. Anthology I - The Other Side is the ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Nathaniel Kenyon  
I grew up in a small town in Maine with dark nights and long winters to feed my interest in writing. I earned a BA in English from Trinity College in Hartford, CT in 1993, winning awards in playwriting and fiction. My dark fiction stories have appeared in various magazine...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian D Holland  
Brian D Holland retired from the railroad in Boston after twenty-two years and emerged as a freelance music journalist. An aficionado of guitar oriented music, he went on to author hundreds of articles in numerous online and print magazines, and has had the pleasure to interview over 70 notable guit...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Phil Penne  
PHIL PENNE is a photographer, amateur mathematician, Native American flutemaker and performer, origami practitioner, Celtic knot designer, pentatonically-tuned windchime creator, soapmaker, and eternal student of the Tao. Someone once tried to label Mr. Penne a “Renaissance Man,” but that sou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rick Chiantaretto  
I've often been accused of having done more in my life than the average person my age but if I were completely honest, I'd have to tell you my secret: I'm really 392. So after all this time, I'm a pretty crappy writer. I have two books published and a bunch half written (when you have eternity...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sinead MacDughlas  
I was born in 1970, (I'll wait while you do the math, lol). I'm Canadian, a bit of a patriot, and I live in a small town North of Toronto, Ontario. I have a hard-working husband, two children, and a black, medium-haired cat who thinks I'm his pet. My addictive personality is appeased by coffe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mischa Friedrich  
I'm a Swiss writer, poet and artist mainly specializing in Photoshop art (http://mischa.ipfacto.com/gallery/?wppa-album=2&wppa- photo=464&wppa-occur=1) and portraiture. "Natalia’s Lair" (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098TB4KO) is my first publication, yet is listed as “Book Three of the Go...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J.C. Schweingrouber  
My name is J.C. Schweingrouber and I live in Cincinnati, OH. I recently self published my first novel, Legends and Landmarks, Volume One: The Night Walker. It is the first of a four part series. You can find more information by visiting www.jcsbooks.org. I grew up in Richlands, Virginia before ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James  McCormick  
I'm a college lecturer from England and a fan of all types of speculative fiction, most notably science fiction, horror & sword and sorcery fantasy. Where possible I try to blend these elements together in my own writing. H. P. Lovecraft, Robert E. Howard and Edgar Rice Burroughs were my firs...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >