writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

326 listings (131 - 140)

Corinna Underwood  
Corinna Underwood has been a published author for more than a decade. Her short fiction and poetry has been published in magazines including PIF, Thunder Sandwich, Dreamspace, Lexicon, Conspire, Art Imitating Life, Up the Staircase, Indieoma, Up The Staircase, Suspense and Noir Nation. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michelle Karman  
Michelle Karman, Southern by birth & American by the Grace of God & somewhat of a Democrat by choice, is the embarrassed creator of a previously published vampire horror, and the rather proud writer responsible for White Chocolate, a novel concerning bigotry, racial identity, self-hate, and the live...
writers / published 

4 works listed

John Coutermash  
until now all of my published materials are in magazines. (Over a thousand times) I am retired and have been in dozens of periodicals but because my magazine stuff is rather racy I always use AKAs with the initials JC. Presenly I have three books that are ready to go on the block. One is a story abo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

S.D. Grady  
I write a weekly column for The Frontstretch Newsletter...appearing every Tuesday! Go to frontstretch.com and click on Newsletter to subscribe! I write Romance and Erotica--with a twist of Fantasy thrown in for good measure. Winner of the 2006 FTHRW Wallflower Contest--Overall Three novels...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Adele Cosgrove-Bray  
Adele Cosgrove-Bray is the author of a series of dark urban fantasy/paranormal romance novels which follow the lives of a community of artisan-sorcerers based in Liverpool, England. Tamsin and Rowan are available now (February 2012), and Bethany Rose will follow soon. Fabian, the fourth in the seri...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Emma Ray Garrett  
I currently have a dozen erotica novellas published by Changeling Press. Six of these have been contracted for print and will be available in 2008. I write in a broad variety of genres, using varied themes, though most of my work has strong speculative fiction and/or urban fantasy themes. I also ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Philip Harris  
Grew up in Massachusetts and received my degree from The American University in D.C., Political Science. Have worked at every level of government and I am a member of several mystical organizations. I also write for The American Chronicle. I am co-author of a novel titled WAKING GOD (ISBN: 1-9329...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kaelin Murphy  
Kaelin C. Murphy was born and raised in Maine, and grew up hearing stories passed down from generation to generation about ghosts, hauntings, demons, and witchcraft. Her family’s strong, spiritual beliefs were instilled in her at an early age, defining the lines between good and evil. Though...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >