writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

327 listings (121 - 130)

Rob Mitchell  
Rob Mitchell is a grandfather of two children with a third on the way. Rob has been associated with the Department of Defence both as a serving officer in the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) and the Public Service, since 1969. Rob also spent time as a uniformed member of the Australian Air Force C...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Paul Adkin  
I am a British born writer (Long Eaton, 1958) with a degree in Drama and English. I grew up in Australia and, after graduating in 1979, worked as a playwright, director and actor. One of my plays �The Jack and Jill Story� has been published (Australian Nouveau Theatre, 1981) and performed ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rose Marie Wolf  
Official Bio: From a very young age, Rose Marie Wolf was interested in things that weren't quite normal, so it was no surprise when she grabbed her crayon and started scribbling out short stories about vampires, werewolves, ghosts, fairies, elves and all manner of paranormal creatures. Her com...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mark Tompkins  
I have been a classical pianist, a bartender, and spent 23 years in the United States Air Force working with the Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) system. My work is featured in many anthologies by Horrified Press, Thirteen O’Clock Press, Barbwire Butterfly Press and others. ...
writers / published 

32 works listed

Joy Spraycar  
Joy Spraycar the recepient of the HOWRWA Golden Pen award for her unpublished manuscript The Ghost, began writing in Jr. High. Her english teachers were so delighted with her stories that they had them published in the school newspaper. Joy continued writing into her college years. She then becam...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David R George  
I've been a magazine editor since the early 1960s. I have also written more than 200 articles, both fiction and nonfiction, which have been published in a wide variety of magazines, including a 9,000-word article in Alter Ego magazine in 2007 on working as an editor in the men's adventur...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Baron Brady  
An author of many published novels such as Palpable Obscure, Malachi, Osireion's Library and Extant, Baron Brady is also a screenwriter specializing in sci-fi, historical and metaphysical stories. Some of his scripts – including Babalon and Da Vinci’s Angels – reached the finals of screenplay ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Aestheteka ...  
www.aestheteka.com www.aestheteka.forumwise.com Formerly esoterica and gnostic correspondent for Phenomena Magazine Clavis ISBN 1591460352 $15.00 Paperback: 583 pages Publisher: Crystal Dreams Publishing (May 2006) Language: English http://www.crystaldreamspublishing.com/catalo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >