writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

327 listings (111 - 120)

Sydney Stone  
Sydney Stone lives off the west coast of Florida with her husband Mike and son James, Rachel and Cassie, her Australian puppies. She also has two adult daughters, Christy and Kelsie. She was born and raised in Clearwater, Florida. Newly published work is a Christian Novel called Dark Mountain. Sy...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jason Thrift  
My name is Jason R. Thrift. I am originally from Anderson, South Carolina and have lived in the south my entire life. I'm a registered nurse by trade at the local hospital in my area and have been working there now for 12 years. I've always had a desire to write, ever since I was a child. My s...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mickey Stroda  
As an author, I find that my work has almost begun to take on a life of its own. It flows from my mind with an ease that surprises even me at times. I have always loved to write, so getting my work published, (even if by what a lot of people consider to be an invalid venue, *gasp*, online publishing...
writers / published 

2 works listed

P.J. Kelley  
I use my writing as a type of therapy. I take all the garbage that I ever went through and put it into a horror novel. This way, even if the universe itself has no meaning, my experience sort of can because it can be analyzed in novel form. I have read a lot, and am somewhat familiar with literary a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Daniel Chandranayagam  
Daniel Chandranayagam is a freelance writer and researcher. He has a column on employment in the Sun newspapar (www.sun2surf.com) and writes extensively on labour matters. Daniel writes for Global Voices Online and Index on Censorship. Formerly senior writer and web editor with the Ed...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Maura Burd  
*'WHITE LIGHT PARALLEL - 8 STORIES OF LOVE' Paranormal Romance Copyright c.2004 and (c.2011 Author Revised Edition)*. *'A LOVER'S WHISPER - POETRY' Copyright c.2004* *'A LOVER'S RAPTURE - PASSIONATE POETRY' Copyright c.2004* 'DEITY OF DARKNESS' Paranormal Romance Copyright c.2006 ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Dizzy Ovadhere  
Adult female immigrant, survivor of child abuse of various types. Hiphop and reggae lover who was recruited at a late age into the urban underworld of criminals and gang members and later made a deal with the first fallen angel to rule the planet's natural systems as the next in a long line of...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
I reside with my wife Wilma in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, in our home overlooking beautiful Crescent Lake. Our son Ken lives in California with his wife Kathryn and daughter Sydney. Our daughter Anita and her husband live in Winnipeg, Manitoba with their two daughters Emma and Lillian. I bega...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >