writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

327 listings (101 - 110)

Lydia Rodriguez-Clement  
I am a 44 year old Native Texan with a very busy home life. Since childhood I have had a really active imagination and began writing in high school. After graduating and going through several years of college, l met my husband and began my family. Of course that set my career on the back burner unti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephanie Weeks  
Dr. Stephanie W. Weeks is the author of the recently published novel Triplex Coniunctio, volume one in a series called the Witch War Histories. The next novel is due this year. Dr. Weeks’ books incorporate the power of magic and prophecy in a modern setting, where ancient grudges and obscure writing...
writers / published 

1 works listed

M Calhoun  
Author of ASCENDING ABOVE CREATION ~ honouring our Creator in haiku & tanka. This book of poetry is about the nature around us, God who created all things, and mankind, who was made in His image. This is a delightful read, and has beautiful photography! To preview or purchase, please visit my ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steven R. Porter  
Steven R. Porter is a writer, marketing consultant and the former Director of Advertising and Public Relations for Lauriat's Bookstores, Inc. Steven is also a frequent speaker and lecturer on emerging Internet technologies. In 2011, Steven published his first novel, "Confessions of the Meek and t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Susan  Reid  
As a brand new author, I am both nervous but extremely excited to be able to share what I both enjoy and love to do and have for most of my life. This is the first time I have decided to forego my fears and share my work with the world and I am excited to be able to do so. I currently hold a Bachelo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Frederick A Patchen  
Frederick Arthur Patchen was born in Pennsylvania on December 5, 1941. By the time he graduated from the 12th grade he had attended 13 different schools across the United States. He graduated high school and one college in Sacramento California. His continuing education saw him attending four ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dayna Colvin  
D.A. currently resides in the SW, where she resides with her husband of 20 years, their 9 1/2 month old adorable sweet baby boy, and their 2 adorable sweet wonderful beautiful kittycats, their fur babies. She's 43, but looks and sounds 19. With the plant-based, whole food diet and holistic, enviro...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Max Keanu  
BIO: max keanu is a long time resident of Hawaii. max began writing in 2007 after a back injury immobilized him for many months. He is presently working on his third novel and tuning up dozens of short stories and poems for publication. As a professional musician on the classical guitar, max per...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Michael Whateley  
Michael was born in Sheffield England in 1968. He has had a varied career. Some of his roles have included motorcycle courier, electrician, games programmer, Special Constable and an Infantry Soldier. He uses some of these experiences and the characters he has met in his writing. As well as th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >