writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Occult Writers

327 listings (11 - 20)

Terray Kashuba  
I am a professional educator, psychological researcher, and online college instructor. I like intellectually challenging activities that focus on forensic psychology, behavioral science and communication theories. My Master's thesis in psychology was: The origin and evolution of the primal and quant...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Georges Kirsteller Ryoki Inoue  
The literary production of the untiring Ryoki Inoue took him not only to the Guinness Book as the most proliphic author all over the world, but also to be compared to Georges Simenon by some intenational critics. Some other compare his style and his production velocity to Sidney Sheldon. Other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Louise Karczmarz  
Louise was born in Farnbourgh, Kent in England and raised in Devon. She began writing at the age of eight and was first published in a local poetry competition aged ten with a poem called 'Things that go bump in the night.' She became interested in music in Primary School and took up playing the rec...
writers / published 

6 works listed

John Roberson  
"He is grateful that he only has twelve readers, as he fears a thirteenth might betray him."--John Barth JOHN LINTON ROBERSON Cartoonist, Writer, and Editor Site: http://home.earthlink.net/~bottomlessstudio John Linton Roberson was raised in Charleston, SC, much to his regret. In 1987 he ent...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Anjali Paul  
I am Indian. I was born in Punjab, India. I went to the U.K. at the age of nine, after having lived in several other countries. I grew up in the U.K. I have a B.A. (Honours) Degree in English Literature, and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Film-Making. I have two yoga teacher training certificates, wh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Robert Segarra  
´╗┐ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Pauline Drummie  
I was born in 1964, the second eldest child of a family that grew and grew until there were six of us children. My father worked hard for a pittance and my mother for love. Luxuries such as drawing and writing paper were as scarce as toilet tissue in a house with six children. I would write poems...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Kristin Groulx  
"I am a part of all that I have met" - from Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson. To write about adventures I have seen and share them with others has become my passion. Though I am 35 years of age (old to some, young to many, but just right for me) I have walked many paths. With each step I've taken on...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >