writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

296 listings (61 - 70)

Karen R Thorne  
Since this is a writing forum, and at the moment I don't feel particularly "in the flow," I will come back to expand upon my lifelong love affair with writing. Very briefly, having learned to read and write at age three I have been a voracious reader/writer ever since. In sixth grade I tutored...
writers / published 

1 works listed

EVIE T.  MCDUFF  
Evie T. McDuff is a care provider specializing in services to the mentally ill and Life Coach in training. Her personal experiences with domestic violence, from the death of her best friend’s mother to the generational cycle of abuse she witnesses today, are what led Evie to dedicate her wor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Edwin D Ferretti III  
My name is Edwin D Ferretti III and my friends and family call me David. I am a Speculative Christian Fantasy writer, a tinkerer in electronics, trumpet player and an amateur archaeologist—with a passion for ancient Egypt. Born in Chicago, Illinois. In 1969, I graduated from the then Southwest Sta...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Igor Eliseev  
Igor Miroshnichenko (born 12 March, 1977 in Rostov-on-Don, Russia) is an English-language writer, novelist, and essayist; he writes under the pen name Igor Eliseev, his mother’s maiden name. Igor graduated from the Don State Technical University, where he studied engineering procedure, in 1999....
writers / published 

1 works listed

CR MacPhadrick  
C. R. MacPhadrick penned the first words of the Ragnarok Saga on a cold, rainy day in September, 1975. Now, after more than 25 years of extensive research in the historic military, geographical, cultural, and mythological fields, the Saga’s first books are presented. To this effort, C. R...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andrew Scott  
Hi, The books that I write are totally unique and not ripped off from anything except my own imagination. Yes the stories are a tad off the wall but over all they are very interesting and definitely not boring. I specialize bizarre stories that draw the reader in based on combination shock value...
writers / unpublished 

11 works listed

Julia Kaye  
Award Winning Arizona author Julia Kaye has been writing science fiction, fantasy and erotica for over ten years, though it's only been in the last year she has found a home for her Dirandan Chronicles novels and other stories in the electronic publishing industry. It's an industry she has taken to ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Hal Westhead  
I graduated from the University of Nottingham with a degree in Mathematics and Psychology, a mixture which expressed the breadth of my interests. Going on to research in Experimental Psychology I soon realised that one of the defining characteristics of a human being, consciousness, was all but ina...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Worman  
John Worman was born in Central California, to his great surprise. Actually he wanted to come from Santa Fe, New Mexico, but his parents had other ideas. They quickly swept him off to Anchorage, Alaska where he lived at the tundra's edge. Finally, at the age of nine, East Los Angeles became his home...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >