writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

296 listings (41 - 50)

Jane Joyce  
I share my birthday with Franz Kafka (July 3rd) though I was born 100 years later (1983) making me recently 26. I have overcome a surprising amount of hardships, including a recent near death experience, and still some other current challenges. I have fun with it. Life is precious and though I al...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gary L Spraggins  
Gary L. Spraggins, author of Perceptual Distortion, spent his youth discovering the world. With a father in the US Air Force, he was on the move frequently. From the mountains in South Carolina to the jungles of the Philippines, Gary explored other environments and cultures, too, like Japan and Engl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sam North  
Sam North is an author of thirteen published novels. His latest being 'Magenta' on KDP (Kindle) in 2014 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LY6JOJ2?*Version*=1&*entries*=0 His previous young adult title as Sam North is 'Mean Tide' ISBN:978-1-4092-0354-4 'An engaging, unusual and completel...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Marilynn Byerly  
Adventure in the Past, Present, and Future. Marilynn Byerly writes romantic adventure novels. Some are set in the present day with intense suspense or paranormal elements like reincarnation, others are set in the future where gender roles can be switched or aliens lark around the galaxy disguise...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jeremy Pack  
I am, to indulge in a cliché, a product of my environment. Raised by parents who might have been branded “hippies” had the era not died before they came of age, my formative years were a rock-star tour of too many cities to recount herein. As an adult, I have settled near Seattle and it would take...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brownie Haney  
Writer profile: 1996 Profile: Brownie H. was born in Germany in 1974, with a farther in the US Army. Brownie of mixed heritage(Chippewa, Sioux, Irish, Red Fox{African Tribe}). Brownie won a New poets $1,000 scholarship prize for his poem (Elders Song) that was published in the New Poetry journal ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Cheryl Kaye Tardif  
Fans have touted Cheryl Kaye Tardif as the "Canadian J. D. Robb". Tardif is the author of the 'psi-fi' suspense thriller, Divine Intervention and the emotional mystery, Whale Song, a novel that has become a hit with adult and young adult readers. Whale Song has garnered interest by a leading Cana...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andrew Shecktor  
Born in 1956 in Philadelphia, and currently residing in Berwick Pennsylvania in the heart of coal country, Andrew Shecktor has authored a number of short manuscripts and articles of fiction and non-fiction over his 40 year part time writing career. He worked as a technical writer for ECRI, a medical...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >