writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

296 listings (31 - 40)

Barbara Rayne  
As an urban child, my getaway from the noise and fast paced city was escaping into the world of books. I lived the lives of characters and subsequently played with alternative scenarios in my own imagination. I created my own plots, added my own role, and changed the world. When I grew up, I reali...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ken Shapley  
Ken Shapley has been telling stories professionally for ten years now. He has performed in schools, lecture halls, community centres, museums and around campfires in England, France, Canada and Japan to audiences of five years old and above. He has an enthusiastic and dynamic presentation style...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Joyce  
John Joyce Brief CV as a writer: While my first ambition in life was to become a marine biologist ( I have a PhD from the School of Environmental Science at the University of East Anglia) I discovered the joys of writing at secondary school, and in 1978 was awarded the GLAXO EU Fellowship for...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rohit Gupta  
Homepage: http://rohitgupta.xwiki.com ----- OUTDATED PAGE ------------- ROHIT GUPTA (28) is the author of Play On Edward & Other Stories (Embassy Books), The Doppler Effect and The Oyster Club (e-novel, award-winning). He is a Bombay-based freelance writer and blogger. His work has...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gordon Mathieson  
I am early and recently retired from a career in Computing and Information Systems at Yale University for over 20 years. Moved to Cape Cod in 1998. Published many trade rag articles for the IT industry including a training manual while at Yale. After starting my own consulting business in 1998...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stanley Gallon  
STANLEY GALLON PUBLISHED BY: Berkley/Penguin (USA/Canada) Pan Macmillan (UK/World) www.stanleygallon.com www.myspace.com/stanley_gallon Before starting his professional writing career, Stanley Gallon practiced law in the Washington, DC metro area. He worked frequently with foreign em...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >