writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

297 listings (201 - 210)

Daniel S. Fletcher  
Asia-based English writer, author, poet and journalist. Moved from England to live in Spain aged 22, and wrote first novel & screenplay, "Jackboot Britain" - an alternate history set in a Nazi-occupied UK. Went to live in Thailand in January 2012, thereafter worked as a professional copywrite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Claire Anderson  
Born and raised on Lake Erie, wrote column in local paper for high school, reporter for college newspaper, author of Safely Through the Fire (Writers Club Press), free-lance writer, slice-of-life and genre, website designer, publicist for rock band MOSES, writing promotional materials for various bu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dennis Johnson  
I'm a 37 year old up-and-coming underground author who enjoys writing more than anything else. I live in the amazing city of Baltimore, Maryland. I'm currently writing my second novel, and hope to have it completed by the end of this summer. My ultimate goal is to sell enough books that I may be abl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

D.E.Z. Butler  
Love writing about all that I have experienced. Some of it great and as with most people, some things not so great. Currently writing a series of books about telepathy. How to do it in easy to read and understand terms for the first book. Then, as the series goes on the books become more difficul...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Amit Srivastava  
I recently started writing my first novel and found that I really love writing. I am a Mechanical Engineer and currently working in an MNC in Project Management Office. I have been reading since my childhood and love doing so. Now, I wish to write and entertain people. Negative remarks never slow me...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vikram Karve  
I love reading, writing and contemplative and meditative long walks. I work for my leisure and enjoy my leisure doing what I love. I love browsing in bookstores and libraries and spend a lot of my time in glorious solitude reading my favorite books. My favorite book which I try to follow in my lif...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Chariss K. Walker  
Chariss K Walker, M. Msc., an award-winning Indie author, writes fiction and nonfiction books with a metaphysical/visionary message. All of her books are sold worldwide in eBook, paperback, and many are also in Large Print. To find out more about this author and her books, visit her website at...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Danessa Violette  
I've only just began my writing career. I published two books on Amazon kindle and have two more in the works. I have written many articles various newspapers including a small article in the readers digest. I intend to fill this bio full of updated author information as it accumulates, for now...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Erynn Laurie  
Erynn blogs on spirituality, social issues, women veterans and feminist issues, and living life near Puget Sound. Raised in New England, she moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1981 during her Navy enlistment. She occasionally speaks and teaches on Celtic spirituality at festivals and conference...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >