writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

296 listings (21 - 30)

Louise Hart  
Author, poet and photojournalist, Louise Hart has been writing poetry since the age of five and was first published when she was thirteen. A versatile and prolific writer, she had over 36 books to her credit, including illustrated poetry, short stories, novels, humor, essays, children's books, nonf...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Mark Ellis  
I've worked as a full-time freelance writer since 1986. Before that, I worked as a journalist and newspaper columnist. My freelance feature work has appeared in dozens of publications over the years, ranging from comics to sports to popular culture. A short-lived comics series I wrote and cre...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Denver Batiste  
At the age of four, Denver knew she wanted to be a writer. Her grandmother, a Creole from Krotz Springs, LA., kept her and her siblings up at night by telling tantalizing stories of ghosts, ghouls, and the stereo-typical zombies that were a part of her culture and heritage. Denver started incorpora...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Katerina Kostaki  
Me and my family live in Athens , Greece. I am author ,feelance article writer and mentor, but I should better say that...... I am a little traveller in infinity. I live, act and exist among thousands citizens that are also "dreamers" ( like me). However I believe in human factor, values and e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Natasja Hellenthal  
I was born and raised in The Netherlands, have travelled and lived in Norway, Wales, Ireland and currently residing in the UK with my partner, two small children, two dogs who have a love and hate relationship and a cat called Mathilda. My debut fantasy novel 'The Queen's Curse' was launched ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael R Mennenga  
Michael R. Mennenga Michael R. Mennenga (men-en-gay) began writing in the late 1980ís. He spent several years submitting manuscripts, talking with publishers / agents, and learning the ins and outs of the ever changing publishing industry. Even though he remained unpublished, he had become a prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joseph Befumo  
Born in 1952, in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, Joe Befumo dropped out of high school and worked on the docks at Red Hook until 1979, when he enrolled in college to study physics and mathematics. After graduating with honors, he did a stint as Senior Engineer at Digital Equipment Cor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Elizabeth Angela  
Elizabeth Angela is an author, editor, artist, intuitive counselor, shamanic healer and teacher. In 2003 Elizabeth created the character Luna and began telling the stories to her six months old son. By the time her daughter was born in 2005 the stories had grown to include Luna's family, f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >