writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

294 listings (191 - 200)

Gina Ray  
Born in Pittsburgh, PA., yet raised as well in Omaha Nebraska, and Compton California. Served a short tour in U.S. military (Honorable Discharge) prior to receiving a 25-to-life prison sentence for a joint Federal/State prosecution on racketeering, drugs, and gun charges. He began to write novels ...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Umesh Ramjattan  
“the unexamined life is not worth living.” --Socrates. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." --Socrates. "To find yourself, think for yourself." --Socrates "There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen ...
writers / unpublished 

59 works listed

David Dastmalchian  
David is a graduate of The Theatre School at DePaul University (BFA \\\'99). He has self-published two short stories, \\\'Apocalypse Cowboy\\\' and \\\'Fountain\\\' and a collection of One-Act Plays, \\\'Revelation Cycle\\\' with The Fledgling Press, Chicago. He is an Artistic Associate with Caffe...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Joseph DeMarco  
Joseph DeMarco was born in New York City; he lived most of his life in Buffalo, NY. He now teaches seventh grade on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. He is the author of the novels Plague of the Invigilare, The 4 Hundred and 20 Assassins of Emir Abdullah-Harazins, At Play in the Killing Fields, Blind Savi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Patricia Simpson  
Until recently, Patricia Simpson hailed from the moody shores of the Puget Sound in Washington State, where writing paranormal suspense novels was a natural consequence of living in the mist and rain. Since her marriage to a Scotsman (yes, a real livewire Scot just like those heroes in her books!) s...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Kelly Helen Thompson  
My name is Kelly Helen Thompson, I was born in Bismark ND, I tavle alot doing acating and still writing. You can find my book \\\"Backwards\\\" A Wet Dream at amazon.com, along with \\\"The Assignment\\\" Cross Roads, and soon to come One By One all found at amazon.com you can also find samples of ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

N/a N/a  
I was born in West Germany and, following my confirmation at the age of fourteen, bought my first typewriter and began writing. I have lived in Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia and published my first book in 1977. Moved by destiny and passion, I sat with three living spiritual master...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Izaddin Syah Yusof  
Freelance writer for a local entertainment magazine and regional lifestyle magazine. Have had publications in anthologies, articles in national newspapers and various articles published online. . Currently finishing off first novel titled "Daud In Distress" - a failed attempt during 2004/5/6/7...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Daniel S. Fletcher  
Asia-based English writer, author, poet and journalist. Moved from England to live in Spain aged 22, and wrote first novel & screenplay, "Jackboot Britain" - an alternate history set in a Nazi-occupied UK. Went to live in Thailand in January 2012, thereafter worked as a professional copywrite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >