writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

297 listings (181 - 190)

HUZAIFA HARYANAWALA  
The writer was born in May 1986 in Mumbai city. He is a Travel & Management graduate and diploma holder in Writing Ethics from Harvard ManageMentor. He is currently working as a Travel Consultant in Mumbai. Daily he spends his 150 minutes traveling in Mumbai local. He has written many poems ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lorraine Kennedy  
Lorraine Kennedy is an American Indian Author of mixed heritage which not only includes the Warriors of the American Plains but the Aristocracy of Europe as well. Coming from a rich and diverse background spawned her love of history and an array of cultures. Lorraine has been weaving tales since she...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Blayne Edwards  
Blayne Edwards was born, raised and still resides in the foothills of the Appalachians with the human animal she married and the timber wolf bitch she adopted. She holds degrees in Education and English Language and Literature from the University of Tennessee. In addition to finding her work at E...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Edwin Santiago  
Edwin lives in Georgia and works full-time for a major software company in Atlanta. Edwin served his country as a U.S. Marine during the 70's. He is a fast-paced storyteller leaning toward realism. Writing is his passion and at age 45, Edwin is now working on his third book. You could read The...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda McGowan  
I have been in the graphic design industry for most of my life. I have worked in prepress for a daily newspaper and a weekly. I am experienced with color separations/layout, page layout/design, writing and editing, proofreading. I love to write–and read. I am an avid horsewoman, gardener & pho...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Curtis Schoen  
My name is Curtis Schoen. I started writting in 7th grade, December of 2008. I have been writting ever since and I dedicate my stories to my little cousin who died at 2 years old. Also to my grandfather who is a writter himself.I know I am not that great of a writter yet. But I am working harder and...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joan Phelps  
30 years in the insurance industry (areas include: government relations, public policy, special investigations unit (SIU), legislative affairs, media relations, public relations, communication). 5 years as speechwriter for Fortune 500 CEO. Co-owner of mid-size book publishing company with na...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Harrington  
My name is David B. Harrington from Portland, Oregon. My first book entitled "Inclinations" was published in 2009. I am currently in the process of having it republished with Tule Fog Printing in 2017 under "Inclinations-Mystic Visions". Inclinations-Mystic Visions" is a collection of short vis...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gary Tenuta  
Freelance writer/illustrator. Former contributing writer for Fate Magazine (U.S.) and Beyond Magazine (U.K.). Author of The Ezekiel Code, a metaphysical/mystery/adventure/thriller with a touch of romance and a trace of sci-fi. I also provide book cover art for authors and I've recently branched o...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >