writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

294 listings (171 - 180)

Raul E Jimenez  
Born in Havana, Cuba, Mr. Jimenez emigrated to the United States in 1957, He took the BS and MS in Meteorology from Texas A&M, worked for over thirty years for US air carriers, and retired as an executive after founding two weather departments, one at Fedex, and one at The Weather Channel Latin Amer...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jack Daley  
Jack has recently retired from thirty plus years as a middle school teacher in Tracy, California. In additon to teaching middle school students, Jack taught adult school classes. His favorite class was entitled An Introduction to Higher Levels of Consciousness. Jack has been ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rick Jackson  
I found my inspiration for writing The Fourth State from fond memories of my mother, who raised me single-handedly in Bronx, New York. After serving in the U.S. Army, I married, became self-employed and later worked as a singer and songwriter in New York City. Haunting visions of my mother, after ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Louann Carroll  
Gemini Rising, by Louann Carroll is the 2009 winner of Crescent Moon Press' Publishing Contest. Carroll is the author of Journeys, The Gathering of the Winds, The Listening Rock, and The Meadow. Creator and producer of the radio talk show, Let's Talk Adoption, ghost writer, designer of AdoptingO...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Farah  Toghan  
I'm a normal teenager with the talents like writing and singing.I started writing in 2010 . It's a pretty short time since i started but i really got into writing . I write 3 plays (first was about discrimination ,second was about bullies and third is about the relationship between parents and tee...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Lee Andersen  
LEE ANDERSEN is an unemployed aero engineer, whose industry is gone. No stranger to world adventure, born in Maine to US Special Agent parents. Andersen has written articles, and original fiction since childhood, and earned a BSCS degree with Aerospace Engineering, from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Uni...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kathleen De La Lama  
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is, infinite." Kathie holds a PhD in Philosophy, is a Hospice Chaplain and loves to read and write romance! Anything supernatural or unexplainable is the key! I also write in genres other than romance: UFO Research, Modern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Rockeymoore  
I am a Military Brat and Army Veteran with 2 books published, "Temple of the Sky" and "Black Hole Soul" with a few more in the works. I am published in academic journals and edited volumes, have work on numerous websites and have worked in the corporate, governmental and academic arenas in the...
writers / published 

3 works listed

HUZAIFA HARYANAWALA  
The writer was born in May 1986 in Mumbai city. He is a Travel & Management graduate and diploma holder in Writing Ethics from Harvard ManageMentor. He is currently working as a Travel Consultant in Mumbai. Daily he spends his 150 minutes traveling in Mumbai local. He has written many poems ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >