writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

294 listings (161 - 170)

Robin Coe  
Robin Coe is the author of the graphic novel \"Illustrated Book of Wrath\" and the fantasy novels \"Fly on the Wall\" and \"Book of Wrath\". Coe has been a journalist for over 20 years. She writes about meditations, alternative medicine, metaphysics and herbalism. Keep up with info on \"Book o...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Janny Cramlett  
Janny is an establish online article writer. Mostly self trained with only attending one Rock Valley College writing course she first broke into the comic book writing scene where she worked with new independent companies as head script writer. She then moved into freelance writing having been publ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jackie Griffey  
I am Vice President/Treas. of a local writing and critique group; member of SinC-ic and several other writing groups; plus I write a weekly column for The North Shelby Times in Memphis, Tennessee. Cozy mystries are my favorites to read and to write and I am working on another one now. My husband, Ji...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Usha Ranjan Bhattacharjee  
Author is a former marine engineer, traveled over the globe during his seafarer's life. He is a writer of novels, short stories, fictions, non-fictions. Twenty titles in English and Bengali have been published and there are many more titles waiting publication. The Sahitya Akademi, an autonomu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ben Reeder  
Author of "The Demon's Apprentice", first of the series. Born in Hawai'i, and raised in South Texas on a steady diet of football and athletics, I was a closet reader and writer. I started with The Hobbit, then went on to The Lord Of The Rings, then on to RObert E. Howard's Conan. Eventually, I di...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lloyd Barker  
I'm the oldest of five boys. I was born on the Caribbean island of Jamaica, but my teenage years was spent State side in Brooklyn, New York. I first started taking an interest in writing when I was in the 7th grade. I had a huge crush on my English teacher who taught me the basics of writing. Ov...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Richard Shekari  
Richard Shekari is a novelist, song writer, singer, and a poet from Abuja, Nigeria. He is a children's rights and peace activist who never fails to express his passion for a better world. His chronology is fully portrayed in the forthcoming autobiography ABANDONED. He is currently working as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Cilwa  
Starting as a technical writer in the 1990s, Paul S. Cilwa has brought vivid description, clarity of thought and a broad range of experience to everything he's written. A computer programmer with decades of experience, he's also a whitewater rafting enthusiast, photographer, hiker, traveler and has ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Cornelia Amiri  
Cornelia Amiri's short stories and articles have appeared in more than a dozen magazines and she writes a monthly column for Savvy Click. She is the author of three published Celtic Romance novels, Danger Is Sweet, The Fox Prince, One Heart One Way. The later is a 2004 Eppie finalist. She teaches ro...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >