writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

297 listings (151 - 160)

Nicholas Pendleton  
Writer of short stories in the literary and New Wave Fabulist veins. I'm currently working on two collections of short stories and a novel. My fiction, nonfiction and illustrations have appeared in print and on the Web. Below is only a partial list of my published work and only covers stories a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kilburn Hall  
Kilburn Hall is a product of the 1960's and The Chicago JUnior School. His works are based on the techno-thriller genre and heavily feature science and technology. He is the author of six novels including his highly acclaimed debut thriller, Motuo. He is also the writer and illustrator of The...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Rowena Cherry  
Heroines get more hero than they bargain for.... Rowena Cherry has played chess with a Grand Master and former President of the World Chess Federation (hence the chess-pun titles of her alien romances). She has spent folly filled summers in a Spanish castle; dined on a sheikh's yacht with roy...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Alex Roces  
I wrote my first supernatural story when I was seven years old. Through the years my interest in the supernatural and the paranormal grew deeper until it became a way of life for me. I became a seeker of spiritual truths and an explorer of the metaphysical realms. Writing for me is a sacred art th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Azhar Sabri  
Azhar Sabri is the author of three books, The Chronic Mansion (2017) in English and Sarhad Ke Us Paar (2015) in Urdu these are the novels and Urdu Poetry Book (2014) was a collection of poetry. Born in Gaya district Bihar, basically hails from a remote village Belwar, He completed his prima...
writers / published 

2 works listed

S Seetharaman Iyer  
My first book is a step-by-step instruction book on 'HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN MAIL STERILIZER', which teaches the readers ( ranging from housewives, students, office-goers and professionals ) to build a mail sterilizer which sterilizes mails containing biological matter ( like Anthrax). The book teac...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Fran Lenzo  
I'm currently working on two books. The first is "Halo My Dear Angel," which is about my experience with breast cancer and an angel who appears to me afterward. Many people have been "touched" by Angel John in beautiful ways and have learned, through him, how to connect with their own angels. The fi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Margaret Nolan-Williams  
I am a very private person who was simply born in the wrong century. I am a single mom, freelance writer, poet and published novelist. (Shadows Within) I own a small organic candle business called Earth Flame. My poetry and other writing dribbles are posted at various spots on the web and I've had ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jay Frankston  
Jay Frankston was raised in Paris, France, and came to the U.S. in 1942. He became a lawyer and practiced on his own in New York for nearly twenty years, reaching the top of his profession, sculpting and writing at the same time. In 1972 he gave up law and New York and moved himself and his famil...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >