writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

294 listings (141 - 150)

Ravyn Crescent  
I have been writing for as long as I can remember and it has always been a dream to turn my talent into a career. I am 18 now and am a serious writer now looking for an agent. I adore supernatural novels, and have written a few, but my main one, Predator Turned Prey, is a science fiction fantasy no...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nick Koshy  
My first published work is a Science Fiction novel, Atlas Reborn (ISBN 9781592992683). I write graphic novel reviews on a monthly basis for Zeitgeist, an entertainment supplement of The New Indian Express. I have published articles and news items in periodicals like The Vijay Times, The Week and...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robin Craig  
My background is film editing. I am a registered Homeopath living in Western Australia running my own natural health care company, Liforce Pty Ltd. I have written numerous prose and stories including three screenplays. My latest publication, The Garden, is based on real-life events that changed my d...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Timothy VanSlyke  
Timothy VanSlyke was born and raised in Oregon. He attended Portland State University where he studied Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, and Western Oregon University where he earned a Master of Science in Education with an emphasis on Instructional Technology. Timothy met his ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lorrieann Russell  
Lorrieann Russellís writing credits include the novels My Brotherís Keeper, and In the Wake of Ashes, both independently published. By Right of Will marks her first novel with Lachesis Publishing. Ms. Russell has also written several short stories for the Writers Post Journal. She is a pr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael Rada  
born on x-mass day 1971 years after Christ I have found in 1989 my ability to write. Non-fiction, fiction, poetry, haiku and lot of newspaper articles all that has influenced my life. Reading from the age of 6 there are many of favourit authors starting by Umberto Eco, finishing by Chan Schan. 4 o...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Steve LeBel  
¬† Businessmen are serious people, right? Not always. Steve LeBel ‚ÄĒ hospital president, technology entrepreneur, algorithmic trader ‚ÄĒ is definitely not serious. ¬† Not when he writes. ¬† Whimsy overcomes him at the word processor. Whimsy is at the core of his novel, The Universe Builders,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andy Pete  
I have written and self-published a fantasy novel, Heavens Aflame, and hope to see it burn its way off of shelves across the world. I an looking for an agent to help me have my novel noticed and published by a traditional publishing house (or even a nontraditional, eccentric collection of...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nicholas Pendleton  
Writer of short stories in the literary and New Wave Fabulist veins. I'm currently working on two collections of short stories and a novel. My fiction, nonfiction and illustrations have appeared in print and on the Web. Below is only a partial list of my published work and only covers stories a...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >