writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

294 listings (131 - 140)

Hélène Staley  
About the Author Hélène Andorre Hinson Staley STALEY IS A 1987 graduate of the School of Journalism – currently known as the School of Journalism and Mass Communication, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is married with three children and has two cats, tw...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Ulrik Ramsing  
1989-1996, Owner and president of WinTech, a Danish Microsoft Partner and new media development house. 1997-2000, Senior IT architect and founder of Merkantildata’s Scandinavian think tank of strategic IT business development, the “Digital Foundation Lab”. 2000-present, Creator and President...
writers / published 

2 works listed

V Artemis Reyd  
An eclectic solitary practioner, V. Artemis Reyd has been writing since the eighth grade, her first story about an evil 'Hand of Doom', her first characters herself and four boys she liked from school. Having progressed from that point, she now writes horror thrillers, many with Pagan/Wiccan themes...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

John Pagan  
Writer, author, professional sketch-artist, graphic designer, born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Author of the novel Fury in the Garden (2003), Fury in the Garden: Dream Version (2010), Sketchmaster: A Step By Step Drawing Guide (2010), the article Poltergeist: Human-Electromagnetic Fear fe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Hamidah Gul  
Hamidah Gul has written many stories and articles that have been published in the US. This is her third book entailing all of her horror-comedy stories. The first 2 books published with one of her stories in each book are Diabolic Tales 1 and Diabolic Tales 2. Anthology I - The Other Side is the ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Anand  Bose  
I hail from Kurianoor, a small village hamlet in Kerala, India. Kerala one of the fifty destinations to be visited as per national geographic is known from its mystic and tranquil backwaters, lulling beaches and aromatic gardens of tea, cardamom and other spices. There's a joke about me that...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Joanne Durann  
I currently work in education for Council Rock School District with children in first and second grade for writer�s workshop, which also includes young author books. I write articles for Out On The Town Magazine, and Yahoo.com. I also write scripts for a small company that sells on-hold mess...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Hana Cannon  
Born in Hollywood, CA 69 years ago. Live in shade of Olympic Mountains next to the Dungeness River made famous by crabs. Write about the JuicyCronesSisterhood who use esoterica and woman wisdom to solve dilemmas/murders. Turning current Murder in an Amethyst Haze into a screenplay. Grew up with a d...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gart Van Gennip  
Gart van Gennip (The Netherlands, 1960) is an author, journalist, teacher and travel professional who has lived in Iquitos, Peru, for eight years. As manager of a jungle lodge, he has organized and participated in numerous authentic ayahuasca ceremonies , working with a variety of genuine shamans,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >