writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

297 listings (121 - 130)

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Les Bill Gates  
I was born in England in 1949. In 1972, I graduated from Keble College, Oxford University with an Honours degree in Mathematics and completed a Post-graduate Certificate in Education the following year. I have toured the world extensively and have spent more than twelve years in the Solomon Islands ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Adele Cosgrove-Bray  
Adele Cosgrove-Bray is the author of a series of dark urban fantasy/paranormal romance novels which follow the lives of a community of artisan-sorcerers based in Liverpool, England. Tamsin and Rowan are available now (February 2012), and Bethany Rose will follow soon. Fabian, the fourth in the seri...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Philip Harris  
Grew up in Massachusetts and received my degree from The American University in D.C., Political Science. Have worked at every level of government and I am a member of several mystical organizations. I also write for The American Chronicle. I am co-author of a novel titled WAKING GOD (ISBN: 1-9329...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lionel LaVergne  
My book 'Houston Beast' has just been released (July 2003) by Publish America. For ordering go to www.publishamerica.com The book is also listed at the Barnes and Noble site and Amazon. I have a free book, Growing Up, at writersontheweb.com A short story about my first dog, Rusty, can also be fou...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Morven Westfield  
I'm a technical writer by trade who has been interested in the supernatural since my high school days. My first novel, DARKSOME THIRST, was published in 2003 by Harvest Shadows Publications. It's a suspenseful tale of vampires and witches that starts when a very logical computer operator encounters ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vijaya Schartz  
Born in France, award-winning author Vijaya Schartz never conformed to anything and could never refuse a challenge. She likes action and exotic settings, in life and on the page. She traveled the world and claims she must be a time traveler, since she writes with the same ease about the far past and...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mary Andrews  
Mary Abigail Andrews was born in Trinidad and Tobago in 1985. Her father was a singer and song writer and it is from him that she inherited her ability to write creatively. Mary always had a passion for writing. At a very early age she started writing poems, songs and eventually stories that showe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

George Moore  
George Moore\'s interests and experiences in this mysterious world we live in have led him to study history, anthropology, sociology and man\'s myriad myths and beliefs. He has traveled to various parts of the country and the world, following the adjunct \"seek knowledge, seek even unto China\". Ge...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >