writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

297 listings (111 - 120)

Carolyn Gale McGovern-Bowen  
New England born, east and west coast educated. Fourth child of eleven and eldest daughter. New England farm years were pivotal in developing and abiding love of Mother Earth. Worked through college (bachelor's and masters degrees)at odd jobs (donut slinger, watch repairer, doctor's office nursing a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patricia Allen-Josey  
Patricia Allen-Josey literally "fell" into writing when she began writing and designing her web site. She is currently an honors student in college, where she pursues English major and Theology as her minor. Her most famous stories are about her quirky life in a ranching town outside of the Metropol...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Wayne Sharrocks  
I was born in Camden, London but am presently residing in East Anglia (on the Norfolk/Suffolk border). After attending college I embarked on a career within the 'Animal Welfare' sector (RSPCA, DEFRA, Battersea Dogs Home, Mayhew Animal Home...), before returning to my passion for writing. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Snyder Daniel  
Daniel R. Snyder is a writer and adjunct instructor of English, with stories and essays published throughout the United States and Canada. Years ago, he immigrated to the small haven of Saginaw, Michigan, where he lives with his wife Jennean and his cat Kizzie, near his stepdaughter Megan and his ch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Piera Sarasini  
Piera Sarasini was born in Brescia, Italy, and moved to the UK in 1987. She lived in London, Edinburgh and Belfast. Educated at the Chartered Institute of Linguists, London, and the Queen’s University, Belfast, she holds a Degree and Post Graduate Studies in Linguistics, Social Anthropol...
writers / published 

1 works listed

LaTonya LaTrice  
I am a writer who loves writing fictional stories for entertainment. I have entered short story and poetry contest, but this is my first publish novel. Some of my stories may help readers realize that positive changes plus understanding that self-worth can be risen out of you in the worst situatio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

C Enyo  
C Enyo is a novelist and poet, born in the UK in 1982. His family originates from the independent Greek-speaking island, the Republic of Cyprus, where he spent some of his childhood and high-school years. At the age of 17, Enyo returned to the UK and begun his higher education in his birth ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >