writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

New Age Writers

296 listings (101 - 110)

Alma Hudson  
Alma Hudson is an author of two published books of fiction called Checkered Fences and The Trouble With Change. Her second book, The Trouble With Change, was Best Book in the Womens Literature category of the 2011 Pinnacle Book Achievement Awards and an Award-Winning Finalist in the "Fiction: Chick...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Uday Sharma  
Uday Sharma, the author of Little Master, is a passionate educator. He writes to educate, especially on areas of human potential. He is almost a crusader on the subject. Education, he maintains, is a means to explore the genius and expand the potential of children and it should never be misused as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John R Atwood  
John has written for The Age, The Australian, Metro film magazine and the Brisbane Organic Growers newsletter. He has had a chapter about surfies and hippies in Byron Bay in the 1960s and early 1970s published in a book called New Voices, New Visions (pp 50-65, Elder and Moore 2012). His sh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jason Thrift  
My name is Jason R. Thrift. I am originally from Anderson, South Carolina and have lived in the south my entire life. I'm a registered nurse by trade at the local hospital in my area and have been working there now for 12 years. I've always had a desire to write, ever since I was a child. My s...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Richard  Godwin  
Richard Godwin is the author of crime novel 'Apostle Rising', which has just sold foreign rights to the largest publisher in Hungary and has received excellent reviews world wide. He is a crime and horror writer as well as a produced playwright. He was born in London and obtained a BA and MA in Engl...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Vera Nazarian  
Vera Nazarian is arguably the only Armenian-Russian professional speculative fiction writer working in English today. Vera left the former Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War as a refugee at the age of eight and arrived in the United States a month before her 10th birthday by way of Leban...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Jack Eadon  
Jack Eadon began by writing a book in fifth grade, then a short story in seventh, then he began a decade in rock music with the band Khazad Doom(see khazad.com), writing most of the songs with a poetic sense and encompassing a moralistic drama, something he incorporates in his writing...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
I reside with my wife Wilma in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, in our home overlooking beautiful Crescent Lake. Our son Ken lives in California with his wife Kathryn and daughter Sydney. Our daughter Anita and her husband live in Winnipeg, Manitoba with their two daughters Emma and Lillian. I bega...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >