writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1316 listings (91 - 100)

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

H. Thomas Milhorn, M. D., Ph. D.  
Current Status: In 1992, Dr. Milhorn retired from the faculty of the University of Mississippi Medical Center with the ranks of Professor of Family Medicine, Professor of Physiology and Biophysics, and Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior. After five years in private practice in Mer...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kim Krisco  
Kim Krisco, author of three books on leadership, is now delighted to follow in the footsteps of the master storyteller Sir Arthur Conan Doyle by adding five totally new Sherlock Holmes adventures to the canon. He captures the voice and style of Doyle as Holmes and Watson find themselves unraveling m...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Susan Brassfield Cogan  
I am a full time novelist and occasionally do some graphic design to entertain myself. I left home at the age of sixteen and hitchhiked to New York where I worked for a while as a welder in the ship yard. When they discovered my papers were phony I decided to try acting and eventually landed a bi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Deborah Stevens  
I can’t remember a time when I didn’t have a book in my hand. Over time my preference for a certain genre of literature we know as “thriller fiction” was taking over my bookshelves. Fortunately, my love for this kind of writing is shared by many and the publishing market has responded w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Arthur Cola  
Arthur Cola was born in Chicago in the little Italy neighborhood of the near west side of the city. His family moved to Oak Park, IL where he attended Oak Park-River Forest High School. While attending Loyola University, Chicago he met his future wife, Donna Shields. Together they have five now gr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eleanor Sullo  
About the Author Eleanor Sullo found many of her lifetime dreams fulfilled during a ten week period in 2001. She sold her first two romance novels, and contracted with Paulist Press for her memoir, 100 SEASONS OF LOVE. THE MOONRAKERS is now out at Wings Press, Inc., and THE EMERALD EYE is availab...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Lee Rathbun  
I am a dual citizen of the United States and Australia. I recently returned to the States after many years in Australia with my husband, Steve. Steve is a photographer, and together, we have had over 200 articles published in magazines worldwide. We have also had four 4WD touring guides to Aus...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Maggie Bishop  
Maggie Bishop is the author of a mystery series, Appalachian Adventure Mysteries, and two romance novels set in the Mountains of North Carolina in the Boone area. I started with romance and have turned to murder. In Perfect for Framing, released November 2008, greed and a lust for power led to mur...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >