writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1316 listings (61 - 70)

Ellen Evert Hopman  
Hopman is the author of a number of books and has been a teacher of Herbalism since 1983 and of Druidism since 1990. She is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and has presented on Druidism, herbal lore, tree lore, Paganism and magic at conferences, festivals, and events in Northe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mark Neracher  
Currently seeking literary agency representation One thousand feet above the carwash in Scottsdale the helicopter pilot parked his craft in a stationary hover, waiting for a car to emerge with the two targets. The GPS tracker emitted a steady signal from below, the beacon in the agent’s phone...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dee Owen  
Marjorie Grace Patricia Bridget Owen. Was born on September 11th 1911 in England and endured the bombardment of World War II. As far as we know, she was born out-of-wedlock with an Irish Lord for a father and a Russian princess as her mother. Although her life before working is somewhat sketchy,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Conor Tilden  
I am looking for representation for my next few novels. Currently, I have The Business Game and Mystery in the Castle out under Publish America. “The Phoenix” is a fantasy story about Griffin, a young man born and raised in Colorado. Griffin grows up like any boy: playing games and sports,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Louise Hart  
Author, poet and photojournalist, Louise Hart has been writing poetry since the age of five and was first published when she was thirteen. A versatile and prolific writer, she had over 36 books to her credit, including illustrated poetry, short stories, novels, humor, essays, children's books, nonf...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Grant Shanks  
Grant is a 59-year old male, married with two grown children. He lives in a small country town close to rivers for fishing and hills for hunting. 15 years ago, following a much and varied career, including being: a professional hunter, slaughterhouse worker, merchant seaman, band roadie, securit...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Julion Okram  
Writer. Debuting in 2016 with childhood romantics / mystery solving books not only for children - but to intelligently entertain adults as well ;-) STORY LOCATION The story series starts in a fictive European communist country in 1970s - 1980s. Can this kind of stuff be readable, or even funn...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Mark Ellis  
I've worked as a full-time freelance writer since 1986. Before that, I worked as a journalist and newspaper columnist. My freelance feature work has appeared in dozens of publications over the years, ranging from comics to sports to popular culture. A short-lived comics series I wrote and cre...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Robert Gallinger  
Robert Gallinger served in the U.S. Army for over twenty-five years (12 years enlisted, 3 years warrant officer and 10 years as a commissioned officer), retiring as a major. He served another seventeen years with the National Security Agency and the Department of the Army as a civil servant. Ente...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >